Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

How Could I Be So Stupid

I walked through the maze of tour buses, careful not to bump into David. I knocked on the door of Pierce The Veil's bus. I walked on the bus and I could hear someone in the back of the bus. I knocked on the closed door and I heard someone shout "yep." I walked in and Mike was lounged on the sofa watching some sort of movie. "Lauren! You made your flight, I honestly thought you would purposely miss it. I am glad to see you." he said cheerfully.
" Thanks, where's everyone else, it so quiet in here?"
" Oh they went to grab something to eat, I wasn't hungry." he explained.
" Anyway" he said pulling on to the sofa beside him. " How's you?."
"Fine thanks, you?" I asked him.
" I'm good, I didn't just break up with boyfriend though did I."
" I hope not, i didn't know you had a boyfriend Mike, you have been keeping secrets huh?" I laughed at him.
" Hey, shut up you." he laughed lightly shoving me to the side. I did the same thing to him. He then pulled me onto his lap and between laughing hysterically, our eyes met. The laughing had stopped and Mike lightly kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. Soon I realised what I had just done. I pushed Mike away from me and jumped off his lap. " I'm sorry." he said.
" No I'm sorry." I said turning my back and walking through the bus, I needed some fresh air. How could I be so fucking stupid, I loved David and am now just as bad as him. Mike was one of my best friends, I didn't want to ruin that. Shit. Fuck. Shit. How could I be so stupid! I shouted at myself, in my head, leaning my back against the bus. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as they met the blue sky.