Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Tension

They stood staring at each other. Mike shot a me a quick look, he didn't want to fight with David, they were friends after all. I pulled at David's arm, telling him to calm down, the angry in his face was clear to see. He almost looked red with anger. "So you kissed, my girlfriend?" he asked angrily.
"Look Dave, it didn't mean anything to either of us, she loves you anyone could see that." Mike said calmly.
"It didn't stop you shoving your tongue down her throat at the first chance you got did it?"
"Okay, technically this is all your fault, she would have never been crying on my shoulder if you didn't kiss another girl!" Mike was angry now too.
"You don't know anything Mike!" David looked really angry, so angry it worried me. I tried to pull at his arm try and pull him away, but he was having none of it. I called Kyle over, who had continued walking with the rest of the guys, not noticing the showdown behind them. "Come on guys, chill." Kyle said to both David and Mike. "I know everything, i know how to keep a girl like Lauren happy, something you clearly know nothing about!" Mike shouted. Crowds ahd started to gather. David quickly punched Mike in the face and walked away before Mike could get him.

I quickly asked Mike if he was okay, and ran after David. "Dave! David! Wait up!" i shouted after him. He finally stopped and let me catch my breath. "Baby, what was that, i thought we were past this, you know i love you."
"I know, and i love you, but i just saw him and thought about him all over you."
"He wasn't it was one stupid kiss." i reassured him, running my hands up and down his arms. He eventually smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "Come on, lets get you some Jack to calm you down. Then you can go and apologise to Mike. He stopped and gave me a hesitant look. "David." i said frowning at him. "Fine." he said defeated, and off we went to find some whiskey.