Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Get Up Lazy Bones!

"Get up"! i heard someone shout as they ran through the bus. I opened my eyes and shut them immediately as i suddenly felt my hangover set in. My head starting thumping and maybe the last few shots were not a great idea. David was lying next to me, as he pulled me tighter to his side as he felt his hangover set in aswell. I happily obliged and shuffled closer into his side. The curtain of our bunk suddenly flew open and i quickly averted my eyes from the burning bright light by hiding under David's arm. "Get up lazy bones"! Vic shouted excited, he laughed a gave David's arm a light push.
"Lower the volume Vic". I said my voice sounding hoarse thanks to the amount of alcohol i consumed last night.
Vic disappered for a second only to return with a bottle of water which he threw at me.
"Come on we are about to play, you promised you would come see us".
"Okay, honey give us a minute." i said starting to lift my head, which suddenly felt very heavy.
"Cool,you alcoholics". he laughed as he walked off the bus.
"Your one to talk" David shouted back as he threw a pillow at Vic as he walked away. David turned to face me and looked at me with his beautiful eyes. How was it possible for him to still look this good when we both feel like death and had only about four hours sleep. I leaned up to kiss him.
"What was that for beautifu?" he said cheerfully.
"Oh nothing in particular". With that we both pulled ourselves out of bed and started getting ready.

We walked hand and hand towards the main stage. Excited fans of Breathe Carolina stopped David and asked him for his autograph and most asked for a picture, and i was happy to take them for them. Then there was this one girl, she was tall and had blonde hair which had obviously spent time curling this morning. She threw her arms around David as if they had been friends for years. She asked for a picture. I happliy obliged. Just before i took the picture she turned and kissed David on the side of the cheek, or actually it was slightly closer to his lips. She was bold since most of his fans knew me and David were in a committed relationship. David smiled and said goodbye to his fans and apoligized for the bold blonde girl."I'd be jelous if i didn't have you too." i laughed.
"Oh really?" David said and in one quick move picked me up in his arms. We both laughed and kissed, my legs wrapped around his waist. Our romantic moment was interrupted by the familar sound of a certain British accent. "Get a room,you two." Danny shouted jokingly. I dropped my legs and David let go. Before saying hi to Danny. David said he would catch me up, as i was eager to go see Vic and the guys perform. As i got to the side of the stage a very gorgeous man wearing black skinnies and TOMS on his feet was standing there waiting for his time on stage. "Hey Kellin,you nervous?" i said walking up to stand beside him. He turned around and smiled before giving me a quick hug. "Always." He said before he was handed a microphone. "Wish me luck." he laughed before bounding out on stage.

Peirce The Veil's set was finished and i had still not seen David since i left him with Danny. I helped Vic take his things off stage before we decided we should go get something to eat. As we were walking down from the stage and just as i took my phone out to give David a quick text to let him know we were going to the catering tent, i saw him stood with the tall blonde girl from earlier. They were both laughing together. Her hand was placed on his arm as she laughed a little too hard. I tried to tell myself it was nothing and continued round the corner with Vic and the guys to get some food, i was starving. I decided to still send the text to David to try and get him away from that flirty fan.

We ate some burgers which definitely helped my hangover. Mike thought it would be a good idea to through a piece of his bun and tried to get a cleavage shot. He missed but it didn't stop the rest of them from trying. I quickly grabbed Vic's hoodie which was on the bench beside me and threw it on. "Ha!" i said triumphantly. We started heading back to the buses, when i saw David get onto his bus. I told the guys i would be back.

I ran towards the bus and called out David's name when i was inside. He was lounging in the back room turning on his laptop. "Oh hey babe. Sorry i went to have a bite to eat with Danny and headed back here. My phones running flat so i couldn't reply to your text. Sorry baby."
"You were with Danny the whole time?" i asked trying to be as nonchalant as possible.
"Yeah. Then i just headed back here. Did you have fun a Peirce's set?
I didn't hear another word he said after he blatantly lied to me. "Hmm what?"
"Did you have a good time?" he laughed.
"I saw you with that fan, she was all over you David." I regretted it as soon as i said it. I didn't want to sound like a crazy, jealous girlfriend, and start an argumnet. But it was to late.
Immediately i had David's full attention. "What? What fan?" he said slightly alarmed.
"The blonde one, come on you must remember, you looked like you were having an awfully funny time with her."
"Her, that was nothing."
"Really, why did you lie to me then?
"I knew you would react like this." he shouted back.
"Like what?"
"Like a crazy bitch!"
I stood up and stormed out the bus, tears forming and starting to trickle down the side of my cheek.
"Lauren what's up?" Vic came rushing over as i stood by the side of Breathe Carolina's bus. He wrapped his arm around me and we walked towards his bus."Come on, you look like you need a drink. Everything will be okay." Vic said reassuringly. I let out a light chuckle and thought to myself it better be. I really hoped this was one stupid fight that would be forgotten by tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like. Please give me feed back, and leave a comment. Thanks! :)