Status: I love David Schmitt,please comment and give me feed back.

I.D.G.A.F

Deal.

We didn't have a long commute to the next venue, which gave us perfect time to nurse our hangovers. I lay in the bunk and snuggled closer into David, who lay beside and peaked at me from one eye, he smiled and kissed my forehead,before we both went back to sleep.

It was 2pm when i woke up. David was laying awake beside me staring lovingly down at me. "Morning baby." he smiled.
"Morning, i don't think so." i laughed kissing his lips. He pulled me up so that i was lying on top of him. He swept my hair from my eyes, "I love you." he smiled. I couldn't stop the smile spreading across my face as i leaned down for a kiss "I love you too."
"Now let's go get some food, i'm starving." he laughed as he rolled us both off the bunk.

The food tent was busy, it seemed everyone was here,most wore sunglasses to either hide the sun from their eyes or like me to mask their hangover. Austin sat next to me and nudged my arm with his elbow. "So you feel like partying again?"
"I don't know if my body could cope with another party." i laughed.
"Oh, come on Lauren, we need you there. Who else will i do shots with?" he laughed.
"Fine, i will come, but if i collapse your driving me to the hospital". I laughed nudging his arm.
"Deal." he held his hand out, i shook it and we continued to laugh about last nights antics...or what we could remember anyway.