Status: I'M BACK HELL YA!!

Two Worlds

Unappreciated and Unloved

Drugs…drugs are what made my mom and do the things they’ve done to me. Drugs are the cause of their dislike for me…or so I thought. My name is Jade Vaughan and my parents are drugs abusers and abusers of me.

Ever since I could remember, I’ve watched my parents make drugs, buy them, and sell them. I’ve never had a day where I hadn’t been raped or molested by the men and women who come to the house for the drugs. I only had that done to me when someone couldn’t pay for the drugs. I think in some sick way my parents like it when they saw me in pain or when they heard my cries when those people would hurt me like that. I was an innocent child caught in the middle of everything and I thought it was normal. I thought every family in the world did this.

I was placed into a closet most of the day with no food or water and no means of keeping myself occupied. The closet I’ve spent all my years in we filthy. I slept in my own bodily fluids with only a semi-clean blanket and a worn out pillow. When I was fed was when it was convenient for my parents. Sometimes they wouldn’t feed me for days because they ‘forgot.’ What a load of shit. Over the smell of my own pee, I could smell an odor that burnt my nose every time I would take a breath. I stayed in the same clothes for months until one of them would bring me out and bathe me and that would be when their clients would be coming over. Then either my mom or dad would throw me into one of their other rooms.

Why would they do this to me? Do I mean anything to them? Am I a mistake that should have never happened? I sat on the damp floor with only the light coming from under the door for me to see. They had actually remembered to give me food and water just days ago and I learned to save both food and water because I would never know when my next meal would come. I could hear the sound of stomping feet past me and the sounds of other people yelling. What the hell was going on?

I moved away from the door as I heard footsteps coming in my direction and as I did I hit my bowl of water and it crashed loudly against the wall. I pulled my knees to my chest and looked up at the door as it flew open and something was pointed at me. The person stood there looking at me in shock as he lowered what was in his hands. I watched as he put the object on his side and bent down to my level.

“Come on little girl. You’re safe now.” He extended his hand to me and I looked him over. He was wearing clean clothes. His clothes were jeans and a button up shirt. He wore a black hat on his head and a shiny object glimmered in the light. It was a star.

“It’s okay. I’m a Texas Ranger and I’m here to help you. Come on out of the closet.”

“You’re not going to hurt me?” I asked in a small voice.
“I won’t hurt you. No one will hurt you anymore.” He smiled as he came closer to me. I reached out my hand and he helped me out of the closet.

“Do you know where you’re other clothes are or maybe towel?” I shook my head no and he yelled for someone else to bring him a blanket.

A woman came over to him with a blanket and he wrapped it around me before picking me up and carrying me down the hall. I looked over as more men in different clothes were leading my parents and a few other people out of the house with their hands behind their backs.
The placed me into his truck and buckled me in with a strap.

“I’m going to take you somewhere to make sure you’re alright.” I nodded and he began driving with sirens blasting. He pulled into a lot with a big building. He stopped his truck and came around to my side and got me out and carried me into the building. Someone in a pink shirt and pants came over to us.

“I need some help please. This young lady was found in a home with a meth lab.”

“Thank you for bringing her in Ranger Diffley. I’ll make sure she’s taken care of. Do you want me to contact you when she’s gotten a good going over by the doctor?” the woman said as she motioned for something. 2 other people joined her with a long table with wheels on it. The Ranger placed me on the table.

“Please do Sherry.” She nodded and the man walked away while the people rolled me into a room.

“My name is Sherry Evette. What’s your name?”

“My name is Jade.” I said looking around the room.

“That’s a very pretty name. I’m going to stay here until the doctor comes.”

“Why did those men take my mom and dad?” I asked questioning.

“Your mom and dad were doing something very bad and those police officers took them away.”

“They took them away because of what they did to me?” I asked again.

“Yes Jade. You’re parents put you in a very dangerous situation.” I looked over as the door opened and a man in a long white coat came in with something in his hand.

“Hello, my name is Dr. Jay Hall. What is your name?”

“My name is Jade.” I said looking up at the man.

“Well Jade it is so nice to meet you. Now I’m going to check you over and make sure you’re alright.”

“Will I see my mom and dad?” I asked curiously.

“I’m afraid not. The police took them to a place where bad people go. After I give you a clean bill of health you’ll be sent to a place where no one will ever hurt you.”

“I think I understand.” I said nodding.

“There are some officers that will be waiting to talk to you after I’m done.” I nodded and I watched him put an instrument into his ears and put one end of it to my chest and then to my back.

He had me breathing in deep and the letting it out. It was very strange but at least it wasn’t painful. The doctor took a needle and stuck it into my arm and I watched the blood flow into a small round tube. He gave it to the nurse and she left and was replaced by another one who had a bag with her.

“I have to go and check on some other people but I’ll be back to check on you later.” I nodded and the other woman approached me.

“I have some clean clothes for you and you need a good cleaning up. I’m going to take you to the lounge area and run you a bath. Do you know how to wash yourself?” I nodded and she helped me from the table and took me down a hall and into another room.
This room had what a kitchen would have plus a living room. It was pretty nice. The woman opened a door and it was a bathroom. She got down on her knees and ran some water that filled up the tub.

“There’s shampoo and body wash on the side of the tub and if you need anything just yell for me.” I nodded and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I looked through the bag and there were some really cool looking clothes. I undressed myself and sunk down into the water and began bathing.

I think this is the only bath I’ve had in about 2 months. The warm water felt good against my skin and it warmed me up more than anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
im back! comments?