Status: I'M BACK HELL YA!!

Two Worlds

Let Me Show You My Scars

I can't believe how fast time seems to fly by. 4 months ago I met Jayme on the beach and now we're dating. I haven't told Matt or Val about him because I don't need any of that over protective bullshit scaring him away. The void that was inside of me seemed to be closing with each day we spend together and I can quite literally say that this is the best that's ever happened to me. What really made me happy was seeing Brian pull himself out of the ashes and moving on from Michelle but there was something deep down inside that was jealous of the new girl. Maybe it's the fact that I don't like her a damn bit. She seems to be a little stuck up and snobby.

Another thing that's got me thinking is my past. I have yet to tell Jayme about the reason why I came to live in the Sanders household. I guess I don't want to screw this up with him. I do need to tell him but how? Or even when for that matter. Ugh I just hate it when I don't know what I should do!

"Babe? What are you heavily thinking about over there?" Jayme asked pulling me from my thoughts as he worked on his dirt bike.

"It's nothing babe."

"Come on you've been saying that for days now. I can tell something is bothering the fuck out of you. So spill the problem." He said stopping his work to come over to me.

"There's no problem I promise."

"You know I'm going to keep pestering you until you tell me." He said with a smile.

"I want to tell you but I don't know where to begin."

"Does this have anything to do with what the girls said about you having a new family a few months ago?" He asked and I nodded.

"It's actually more like explaining to you the reason behind my coming to Huntington Beach."

"Which was? You can tell me anything." He said somewhat boosting the lack of confidence I have. I guess it's now or never.

"When I was a little girl my parents were really bad drug addicts. They would get high all the time and I was basically ignored until they found a good use for me. They would take their drugs and use me as a test dummy to check the potency of whatever drug they were trying to sell. If a person came by and they couldn't pay....my parents would give me them. Basically letting them rape and torture me. When I wasn't any use to them they would lock me inside a closet where I wouldn't be fed for days or even had the luxury of going to the bathroom to shower. The Texas Rangers swarmed my home and arrested my parents. They couldn't believe what they saw when they found me. I didn't even look like I do today. I've seen the pictures they took for evidence. I was so malnourished that they didn't see how anyone could have survived. They said I was a lucky little girl. I hadn't thought that. If I were lucky then why have all this shit happen to me?" I explained the very details of my past to my boyfriend and something in his eyes changed. It was loom of horror.

"I can't believe that. Why didn't you tell me this sooner?"

"I was afraid that if I showed you my scars you would run away from me." I said hanging my head.

"Look at me. There's no way in hell that's going to happen."

"You promise?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled before bringing me closer to him and planting a kiss on my forehead. A warmth grew over me and it was the feeling of a void coming to a close and a wall being brought down by sheer force. A smile came upon my scared appearance and I never wanted it to fade.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler chapter. Sorry about how short it is but don't worry it'll pick up here pretty soon. Comments would really get these updates out as well :)