Status: I'M BACK HELL YA!!

Two Worlds

Let's See How This Goes

"No! I don't want to!" I yelled as my mom pushed me into her bedroom.

"You'll fucking do as I say or you'll not be fed for days. I have a lot riding on this and I don't need you fucking screwing it up!" She slammed the door in my face and I heard it lock. I ran over to the door and tried to turn the knob but it wouldn't open. I was trapped in here until he came for me. I could hear the heavy footsteps echoing down the hall and I ran over to the corner and brought my knees to my chest. The click of the door sounded and the man came into the room locking the door back. He came over to me and forcefully picked me up by my arm and slammed me on the bed.

"Please don't hurt me!" I yelled and he slapped me hard in the face before ripping off my clothes. I screamed as loud as I could and he slapped me again but harder before he started having his way with me. The pain was something I couldn't bare and tears flowed out of my eyes.


I shot up in bed with sweat covering my brow as the nightmares of that day continued to haunt me. I pulled my knees to my chest and laid my head on my knees letting the tears escape my eyes. Krystyn was the only one to see me cry after a nightmare and somehow she always manages to come in right after but today she didn't. I don't need anyone's comfort. I can handle this myself. I wiped the tears from my eyes and went into the small bathroom and splashed my face with water. I just wish these fucking nightmares would go away but I know they won't. There is no amount of therapy or group meetings that could ever do that. I left the bathroom and grabbed some clothes from my closet and change quickly before sitting down and waiting for Krystyn to come and take me to breakfast. She's always escorting me somewhere. A knock came to the door before she walked in.

"Good morning Jade." She took one look at me before sitting down beside me on the bed.

"You had another nightmare didn't you?" All I could do was nod my head yes and she wrapped a protective arm around my shoulders.

"Which nightmare was it?"

"The one where mom through me into her bedroom before the man came in a hurt me." I said leaning my head on her shoulder. Okay maybe I lied. I do need her comfort because she's the closest thing I have to a mother who cares.

"I'm sorry that you're still having those nightmares but they will go away."

"No they won't. They haven't ever since the first time I was hurt by that man and that's been over 10 years ago." I said standing to my feet and looking out the window watching the small children run around and having a good time.

"They will Jade. You have to be patient. Now let's get you some breakfast and I'll walk around with you outside and you can talk to me about this dream." I nodded and we left my room and went down to the cafeteria where other people were standing in line. I followed behind Krystyn as she grabbed her a plate and filled it with the food. I did the same and we found us a table where we ate in silence. The only noise in the room was other people talking to their friends. Krystyn was my only friend here because the other people here heard about what happened to me and they don't want any part of me. Not even the teens that have been raped like I do want to talk to me and I really don't understand.

When I finished my food, I went and threw it away and came back and sat with Krystyn who was talking away on her phone to someone. I looked around and people stared at me but I looked back to the window and paid no mind to the hate-filled glares. Krystyn hung up her phone and looked at me with a smile on her face.

"What?" I asked shrugging.

"I was just on the phone with someone who wants to meet you. He's considering taking you home with him to California."

"California? Who the hell is this guy?" I asked as she se her phone down.

"Come and take a walk and I'll tell you all about him." I got up from my seat and she threw her trash away and we walked outside. We walked for several minutes and she told me how this guy is in a band, the Vocalist to be exact. He has a wife named Val and no other children so I would get all the attention. I don't know about him except for that much but anywhere has to be better than being in this shit hole.

"His name is Matthew Charles Sanders and he'll be coming over to talk to me today but his wife won't be coming because of a personal family matter."

"He sounds nice enough." I said shrugging as we walked back into the building.

"I'm glad you think so. Now I'm going to leave you alone for a while and then come and inform you about what Mr. Sanders says." I nodded and she left to go to her office while I made my way back to my room. I opened my door an sat down on the bed taking in what Krystyn had told me just moments ago.

"Matt Sanders? Where have I heard that name before?" I said out loud to myself. I tried to remember where I heard his name but I just couldn't place it.

--------------------------------Krystyn's POV-----------------------

After I left Jade, I went to my office and immediately got started in gathering all the information on Jade that Mr. Sanders would need. I hate reading over Jade's file. She's been through so much while she was living with her parents and I don't know if living with Mr. Sanders would do her any good but I'll see what he thinks and make a decision based on that. I laid out everything that I needed and called Dr. Charles Layton so he would be notified in case Jade needed a physical before she left the center. I hung up my phone just as a knock came to the door.

"Come in." I said and the door opened and a man came in shutting the door behind him.

"Can I help you sir?" I asked standing up.

"Yes, I'm Matt Sanders. I'm here to get more information about Jade Vaughan."

"Oh Mr. Sanders! It's wonderful to finally meet you." I said extending my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too."

"Please have a seat." I said sitting down.

"What have you got for me on Jade?"

"I found her file and I would like you to read the police and court reports." I said pushing the file over to him.

"Police and Court reports?"

"Please read and you'll understand." I said nodding and leaning back in my chair. He picked up the file and began reading it and the expressions on his face were of anger and sadness.

"All that happened to her?"

"Yes sir. Dr. Layton was able to detox her with no side effects but the psychiatrist hasn't had much luck with her." I said as I took back the file and put it into the filing cabinet.

"Is there anything else I should know about?"

"She mostly stays by herself and I know you have a band and they come over all the time and stuff but if you consider taking her, you need to talk to her beforehand about your friends and assure her that she won't be hurt by them. When she feels threatened she will defend herself, violently if necessary." I explained and he didn't say a word for a long time. He was thinking about Jade. Everyone who's ever came into my office has had the same look on their faces and then just walekd out the door without a word.

"I'll take her Mrs. Raye."

"You will?" I questioned.

"Yes ma'am. Everyone in my band isn't perfect and I know none of them will hurt her like her parents did."

"This is wonderful. I don't know what to say." I said smiling.

"How about showing me some papers so I can get her out of here?"

"Oh yes of course but before you can take her home, Dr. Layton will need to give her a physical. It's policy around here." I said pulling out some papers from my desk.

"That's not a problem."

"Now I'll go get her while you're signing the papers and take her to Layton's office." I said standing to my feet and leaving the room. I walked down the long corridors to Jade's room and knocked before going in.

"Jade, I just seen Mr. Sanders." I said smiling.

"He doesn't want me does he?"

"Jade, you'll be going into Dr. Layton's office right after you pack." I said smiling like proud parent.

"He's taking me?"

"Yes ma'am." I said going over to her closet and grabbing her back pack. Jade got up and started packing all the things she has and we went over to Dr. Layton's office where he was waiting patiently.

----------------------------------Jade's POV------------------------------

I can't believe this is happening! I'm finally leaving this God forsaken hell hole! Krystyn and I walked through the door to Dr. Layton's office where he was waiting so patiently for me.

"Hello Jade. I'm so glad to hear that you're leaving and going to a new home. I need to get your blood pressure and all that good stuff before I can let you go." I nodded and he had me sit down in a chair and he started his examination. Everything went really well with the doctor and he gave Krystyn his approval for me to leave.

I followed Krystyn down through the corridors and she opened the door to her office where a man stood looking at the placks on the wall.

"Mr. Sanders, this is Jade." The man turned around and he looked somewhat familiar but again I just couldn't place him.

"Jade, it's very nice to meet you. You can call me Matt." He extended his hand and I shook it. His smile showed some adorable dimples.

"Now the doctor has given Jade the alright to have her leave the center. Jade, I hope you have a wonderful life spending it in the household of Mr. Sanders. Please don't get into too much trouble."

"No promises." I said smirking and she hugged me laughing. I let go of Krystyna nd walked out of the building with Matt. He put my things into the trunk and I got into the passenger's side as he got into the driver's seat.

"You are going to like California. I live right on the beach." he said as he drove away from the center.

"It sounds nice." I said and he kept on driving with only the faint sound of music coming through the speakers. I guess I'll see how this goes.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments anyone? maybe a recommendation or subscription? maybe even all three?