Status: I'M BACK HELL YA!!

Two Worlds

Arriving In California

I must have fallen asleep because I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me gently. I opened my eyes and looked over to see Matt smiling.

"You got to wake up Jade. We have to board our plane to Cali." I nodded and unbuckled my seat belt and got out. Matt handed me my backpack and we went into the airport. The security people sure don't look happy with their jobs but hell if they didn't want the job why work? We got through the security bullshit without a problem before boarding the plane. I took my seat next to Matt and watched out the window as the Texas land I loved so much faded away.

"You can go back to sleep if you want." I nodded and laid my head back and slowly drifted back to sleep.

I awoke the sound of my name being called and I slowly opened my eyes to see Matt again with another smile on his face.

"Time to get off the plane right?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Yes. Then there's about an hour drive to my home." I nodded and we left the plane with our things and went through another batch of security before leaving the airport. He led me down through the parking lot and to a really nice looking car. I watch as he opens the door for me and I get in and he comes around the other side making the car roar to life. He pulled out of the airport parking lot and entered onto the interstate.

"There's something I need to tell you before we get home."

"What?" I asked looking out the window.

"I have some friends over and they can't wait to meet you. Krystyn explained to me that if you feel threatened you'll defend yourself. I just wanted to say that none of these guys will ever hurt you."

"Are you sure?" I asked timidly.

"Yes Jade. They're all just cuddely teddy bears."

"Cuddely teddy bears? Never heard it put that way before." I said shaking my head.

"Don't worry though Jade. If you get uncomfortable, i can make them leave." I nodded and went back to looking out the window as he drove. I'll just have to see how they really are before I ever make friends with them. Hell they probably won't want me as their friend anyways. I breathed in the air and the unmistakable smell of salt flooded my nose. I looked over and seen the ocean as Matt stopped at a red light.

"Welcome to Huntington Beach, California Jade." Matt said smiling as he continued down the road. I watched all the shops go by and the houses looked very expensive. Matt pulled into the drive of a 3 story house and cut off the engine.

"Welcome home. Now remember, they won't hurt you but I do warn now that they hug."

"I'm alright with that." I said getting out of the car and grabbing my back pack before shutting the door. We walked up the door and went in. His house was amazing! I could hear people talking as we got closer to the kitchen. I stood behind Matt as we entered the kitchen.

"Hey dude! It's about time you got here."

"Chill Jimmy. There's someone I want you all to meet." Matt said and he pushed me from behind him. I waved and this really tall man scooped me up in his arms and held me tightly.

"You must be Jade!! Matt talks about you all the time!" I looked over at Matt and he shrugged with a smile on his face.

"I'm Jimmy. Spikey over there is Brian, the dude with the green eyes is Zacky, and the gnome is Short Shit."

"Jimmy really?" Short Shit said pouting.

"I think it suits you dude." I said patting his shoulder. He rolled his eyes and went back to drinking his beer. We chilled out all day just watching movies and getting to know each other better. I think I will like it here but I'm still not to certain.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?