Status: I'M BACK HELL YA!!

Two Worlds

I'm Not Feeling So Good

I woke up in my own bed but the light from the window was really making my head pound harder than it was last night. I slowly sat up in bed and got to my feet only to stumble back down on my bed. I closed my eyes for just a minute and then tried standing again. I slowly walked over to the dresser and seen the bruise under my eye and the cut on my bottom lip from that stupid bitch yesterday. Hell I bet she's feeling more pain than I am right now and that made me feel a whole lot better. I ran a brush through my tangled hair but every time I would pull on my head a sharp pain would make me stop. I tried again with a little less force then the last time and I got through it without any pain. I started for the door and again my head became dizzy and I leaned against the wall to keep me from falling. Maybe dad has some pain relievers somewhere. I left my room taking slow steps and carefully made my way down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen where dad was sitting at the table having a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Hey dad. Do you have anything for a headache?" I said as I leaned on the counter.

"Yeah. They're in the drawer next to the silverware." I slowly walked over to the drawer and opened it finding the bottle and opening to and getting 2 out. I got me some water and threw my head back swallowing the pills. Big mistake. My head was dizzy all over again and I couldn't stop the dizziness. My knees went weak under me and I fell to the floor with a crash.

"Oh my God!" I heard dad yell and I felt him pull me into his lap. I tried closing my eyes but he slapped me gently in the face.

"Don't you dare close your eyes!" I couldn't help but close them anyways and it felt like I was sucked right back into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------Matt's POV-----------------------------

I watched as Jade closed her eyes.

"Val!" I yelled as loud as I could and I heard running footsteps coming towards me. I looked over seeing Val come into view and then right beside me on the floor in a matter of seconds.

"What happened?"

"She came in here asking for something for her headache and the next thing I knew she's in the floor." I said still holding her.

"I'll call for an ambulance." she got to her feet and ran out of the kitchen. She came back with the phone to her ear asking me questions. I answered all of them and soon enough the paramedics were coming through the door. They took Jade from my arms and laid her out on the floor and began working on her while radioing in what they were doing. They placed her on a back board and then lifted her onto a stretcher and took her out. I got into my car turning on the engine as Val got into the ambulance with Jade and the paramedics. I followed the ambulance to the hospital and screeched to a halt in a parking space and ran to the ambulance as they took her out. I kept te pace with Val as a doctor came beside the stretcher and tried to get her to wake up but she wasn't responding. They took her into an exam room and we were stopped by a nurse.

"You both need to wait outside while the doctor is working on her."

"Will she be alright?" I asked frantically.

"It's too early to tell but I'll have the doctor see you when he's finished." she went into the shutting the doors behind her and we watched as the doctor examed her. What the fuck has Michelle done to her! I swear to God if I ever see her again...she'll fucking pay for what she did to my daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes yes yes i know it's short but comment anyways :)