Status: I'M BACK HELL YA!!

Two Worlds

I Need to Get Out

"No for the 100th time today. I don't need anything." I said as Matt plopped down on the couch next to me as I watches TV. Boy these past 2 weeks have been hell. You would think I was dying with the way these guys are acting. All I've had is a mild concussion for Christ's sake! I really need to get out of the damn house before I blow up on everyone.

"Matt leave the girl alone. She looks like she could kill you at any time." Jimmy said leaning against the doorway to the living room.

"I'm just making sure she's alright."

"You can do that when we get back from recording. Now come on." He said as he motioned his friend to follow.

"If you need anything please call either me or Val and we'll be over in no time."

"I know. I might just hang around outside for a while or maybe go down to the beach." I said and he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"Stop looking at me like that. I haven't been dizzy or had any headaches in 4 days. I'm perfectly fine. Damb you worry more than a mother hen." My comment made an eruption of laughter come from Jimmy as the front door shut.

"I can't hell worrying. It's my job."

"Just go on to work okay. I'll be just fine." I said hugging his neck before standing and leaving the living room with Matt right on my heels. I turned around just in time to see Brian grab his fellow band mate's arm and drag him out of the house. I shook my head and listened as their cars left the driveway.

Finally I'm alone! I glanced out the kitchen window and watched the wind slightly blowing in the trees. The sun was shining brightly on the Californian soil and what better way to relax than sitting on the beach and looking out over the ocean. I left the kitchen and went back up to my room where I changed from my pajamas and put on a pair of black cargo shorts and a black tank top with a deathbat on it over my bikini. When I left my room with a bag I packed containing a book, I grabbed a beach towel from the hall closet and 2 bottles of water from the fridge. I didn't have to wear shoes since the part of the beach I was going to was covered with grass.

I walked out of the house into the warm sun and it made me shiver lightly. I guess that happens when you're couped up inside the house for 2 weeks straight. I was really beginning to wonder if I was ever going to feel that warm sphere in the sky again. I laid my beach towel out flat on the ground and shed off the excess layer of clothing. The waves of the ocean was such a beautiful sight. The way they crashed and sparked in the sunlight almost made me jealous. I wanted to be special just like those waves. They have the many creatures that live each day in that wispy blue mass. Hell I know I have a new family but there's something else there that's a void space. That space hurts when I see the way Matt and Val look at each other. I yearn for that but I'm also afraid of being there. I don't want my past to creep up into the present.

"Oh hell I'm sorry." A voice said to me. I shaded my eyes and stared at the multicoloured haired guy that stood next to me.

"For what?"

"My friend threw that baseball and it almost hit you." He said. I looked down next to my naked feet and seen the ball laying there in the grass. I picked it up and handed it to him.

"That's okay."

"I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new to Huntington Beach?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just moved here."

"I'm Jayme. What's your name?" He asked as he tossed the ball in the air.

"I'm Jade."

"How long have you been here? I mean I never see you at school." He said still aimlessly tossing the ball up in the air and catching it with his bare hand.

"A few weeks. I think I'm going to be homeschooled."

"That's cool. Would you like to join us? I mean you seem to be alone." He asked politely as he pointed over to his group is friends who seemed to be getting impatient.

"Sure that would be nice." Jayme helped me gather up my things and led me over to a group of girls.

"Girls this is Jade. Jade this is Amy, Brittany, Leslie, and Gabbie." Jayme said introducing them to me.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Oh same here. Sit girl." Leslie said as if she were speaking for the whole group. I quickly got my towel laid down and sat next to the girls.

"So where do you go to school?"

"No where at the moment. I think I'm going to be homeschooled by my new family." I said taking out one of my water bottles and drinking the cool liquid.

"New family?"

"Yeah. I was adopted a few weeks ago." I explained and they all seemed to have disgusted looks on their faces. Oh well doesn't bother me any. Who needs friends? I grabbed my shorts from my bag and quickly slipped them on as the girls conversed with each other.

"Well I need to be going. Thank Jayme for letting me join you."

"Thank him yourself." Brittany said as she nodded her head towards Jayme as he came over.

"Leaving already?"

"Yeah I need to get home. I think I've had enough fresh air for one day." I said making sure to smile sarcastically at the bleach blonde haired girls that sat before me.

"Can I get your number so I can text you so we can hangout sometime?" I nodded and wrote down my number on a piece of paper from my bag. He smiled sweetly at me and waved as I walked away. For some reason a smile of my own came rushing onto my face. Even though the bimbo's weren't friendly at least he was. I think I might have found that one thing that can fill in the emptiness that I feel inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on people! I see you reading now how about some comments? I don't mean to sound bitchy but I work hard on updating. I'd like to see some not so silent readers commenting. Please please please comment, recommend. And subscribe!!!