Im A Vampire, He's Andy Sixx, And Im In Love With Him

Chapter 11

Megan's P.O.V.

When Andy came too again, he just stared at me with a blank stare.

"Andy, are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just thought you said you had to turn me into a vampire was all," he said, laughing a little.

"We do," my mom said, looking at him.

Andy just stared blankly at her, and then at me.

"But why?" he asked.

"It's a rule, if somone actually finds out what we are, then the Vampire Law states that we have to turn them into a vampire. Of course this is a rare occasion, since we hide it well, but since Megan told you, we have to turn you," my mom explained to him. I just looked at him blankly with nothing to say.

"How do you...turn someone into a vampire?" Andy asked after a few minutes.

"Well you two have to exchange blood," my mom said to him.

"And what do you mean by exchange blood?" Andy asked, freaking out a little.

"I would start by biting your arm, and then I'd bite mine. You drink a little of my blood, and I drink a little of your blood." I tryed to explain to him.

He stared at me like I was crazy.

Andy's P.O.V.

What in the hell?! I'm freaking out right now.

A vampire?

Exchanging blood?

Me drinking blood?

And Megan's blood?!

I don't think I can do it. I wonder what they'd do if I said I can't. Maybe kill me that'd be fine, I have a crappy life anyways.

"I can't do this," I said finally

They looked at me closely, and then Megan said: "Yes you can Andy, it's an easy process. Just please trust me."

"I just can't, please just kill me," I said panicked.

"We can't kill you Andy," Megan had said, "we have to change you."

Megan's P.O.V.

Andy was freaking out at this point. I had to convince him.

"Andy, we just have to, it's the law. And I'm the one who's going to do it, and we'd be even more closer than we are now," I whispered into his ear.

He shivered and muttered an ok.

I smiled just a little at him and grabbed his hand.

"We have to do it now though," I said pulling him along to my room. He started freaking out again, and squirmed when I pulled him along.

"Andy, calm down," I said when we were in my room.

"I'm just scared ok? It's not everyday when your girlfriend says she's a vampire and wants me to let her turn me into one," Andy said panicked.

I looked at him. He called me his girlfriend. I smiled and blushed a tad.

"What?" Andy asked a little less worried now.

"You just called me your girlfriend," I said smiling more.

"Yeah, I did," he said looking down and blushed a bit himself.

I took his face in my hands and kissed him deeply. He kissed me back and moved his hands to my waist. After a couple of minutes, I pulled back and asked him if he was ready, he shook his head yes.

I took my arm and bit it right at the wrist.

"Now put your mouth on it and drink a little," I told him.

He took my arm, looked at it and then after a second or two, he did what I said.

I took his arm, bit it at the wrist, and started to drink from him.

He was in my mind, and I was in his mind.

Andy's mind was swimming with thoughts of what's going to happen, and thoughts of his mom and what she was going to do to him.

She wouldn't be able to touch him, Andy would be much stronger and he'd be able to protect himself better.

He wouldn't bruise either.

Andy's P.O.V.

I could see what's going on in Megan's head. She was thinking calming things so I wouldn't be scared. It helped a little, because I was scared as hell.

I knew she could see what's going on in my mind as well.

"Let go," I heard Megan's thought.

I let go of her arm after a little bit, and she let go of mine.

"Now lick where you bit me," she had told me.

I thought, lick?! Why?

But despite my thouhgts I licked the bite mark, and she licked mine back.

I felt something in my mouth.

Fangs.

"Now bite my neck Andy," Megan instructed me.

I touched my new fangs, looked at her and leaned in to bite her.

"Good, now drink a little," Megan's voice was faded a little now.

After a second she was on my neck and drinking from me again.

I could hear her thoughts once more again.

They calmed me more than the last time. She was thinking about me and her, being together forever.

She pulled away, and I pulled away from her.

The thought was in my mind. It was a calming thought to think, and then I passed out...