Im A Vampire, He's Andy Sixx, And Im In Love With Him

Chapter 6

Megan's POV

I did't hear from Andy last night, I hoped he was ok.

I layed in bed thinking for a while before I decided to get up and get dressed. I picked out some bright blue skinnies, and a plain black t-shirt.

I fixed my hair, and put on some eyeliner. I decided to go to Andy's house and check on him.

I walked down stairs and saw my mom at the tabel reading a book.

"Morning," I said sitting next to her.

"Morning sweetie," she said looking up from her book.

"So what are you doing today?" my mom asked after a few minutes of silence.

"I plan on doing something with Andy," I said simply.

She didn't reply, just smiled a little.

I left the house, trying to remember what way Andy went yesterday to get to his house.

I know he went this way, and then he took a right.

I started walking and I didnt have much choices to choose from.

Looking around at the houses, I tried the white one first. I walked up the little walk, and knocked on the door.

A lady about 25 or so opened up the door.

"Can I help you?" she asked nicely.

"Yeah, uhm, I was wondering, is this Andrew Biersacks house?" I asked embarrassed.

She looked at me oddly, but said yes.

"Oh well uhm, is Andy awake yet?"

"I don't know, let me go check," she said walking away. I stood there waiting.

Andy's POV

I layed there in bed. My eye hurt and was starting to bruise. My arm was burning like hell too. I pulled up the leather bracelet that I always wore. There was a fresh new cut right there. And another.

I quickly pulled the bracelet back up when I heard my bedroom door open.

"Some girl's here to see you," my mom said walking back out.

Girl?

I walked down the stairs and went to the door. Megan was standing on the little porch that we had.

"Hey," I said opening the door to let her in.

"Hey," she said back, looking around the livingroom.

"How did you find my house, are you stalking me or something now?" I asked trying to make a joke.

"No," she said smiling. "I just remembered the way you walked home, and then walked up to the first house I saw," she finneshed.

"Oh," was all I said.

She looked up at me, and her little smile faded.

"What happened to your eye?" she asked my with worry in her voice.

"N-n-nothing," I stammered.

Megan moved closer to me to get a better look of my now black eye. She gently touched it and I winced.

She hugged me tightly as if to know how I actually got it. I hugged her back to.

After a few minutes of just sitting there, she asked me if I wanted to take a walk with her.

I shook my head yes, and we both got up, and headed out the door.

Megan's POV

How terrible.

Andy had a balck eye, and it was from his mother.

I know it's wrong to read his mind sometimes, but I was worried about him.

We were walking to a little park, I had to tell Andy about me.

We stopped under a tree, and we both sat down.

"Andy, I have to tell you something," I said looking at him.

"What is it?" he asked worridly.

"I know how you got that black eye," I explained to him.

"H-h-how?"

"I read your mind," I whispered.

"What?" he was sounding scared now.

"Andy...I'm a vampire..." I said finally.