Status: It's been on my mind for a while now...

One More Day

O N E

There are 4 Key Characterists of Abnormality when talking about any person who might just have some type of mental or personality disorder. Someone who is unstable. Insane, crazy, nuts, mental, mad, etc. It is also known as the 4 D's.

First D stands for any form deviant behavior, whether the person acts unusual, extreme or different than what is normally expected. The second D stands for dangerous behavior, which consists of a person who is not only a danger to others but themselves as well. The third D stands for distressful behavior, and that basically means if the person shows any form of emotional suffering and/or misery. Now the fourth and last D stands for dysfunctional behavior which sort of wraps everything together by observing if a person is incapable of taking care of themselves.

But nowadays people don't want to describe themselves or others as crazy or insane. They use the term dysfunctional just to express how they do not fit in to normal expectations.

However, others can and will neglect acceptance to mental illnesses because they don't like to stand out. The down side is that you can't always avoid the truth.
♠ ♠ ♠
These terms are actually notes I took from my abnormal psychology class which is going to play a large role on my story. Next chapter will start presenting the characters.

Feedback&Comments?