Status: Completed!

Just a Walk in the Park

Part 20. Memories

A couple of weeks had passed and in that time you had Darren’s birthday. You threw him a massive party with the glee cast and starkids, it was totally awesome and you seem to be part of their ‘family’ now which makes you smile. You got Darren one simple present. A key to your apartment. It was a small gesture but had lots of meaning to it, also you whispered to him about another surprise to expect later that night in the bedroom. You and Darren had gotten pretty used to each other and it felt great.

Today you decided to go on jog because you realised you’d been living off of many takeaways because it was just easier and gave you more time with Darren. You took a really nice calm jog through the park just outside your apartment, this reminded you of when you first met Darren.

Looking into his eyes and feeling completely stupid about the whole thing. Inviting him back!

Why did I even do that? Invite a stranger back to mine, I must’ve secretly known it was him.

You laugh to yourself as you turn to head back to your apartment.

You jog up the stairs and open your door.

As you walk in the door you untie your hair and let it fall down, not caring what you look like because you’re already sweaty from the run.

You take an earphone out when you hear someone’s voice behind you,

‘Mm, babe, you definitely need to do that more often. You look amazing.’ Darren says,

You turn around to find he’s already standing right behind with his hands in your hair, you just laugh at him,

‘Are you serious right now? I look terrible.’ You say putting your hands on his chest to push him away, but he just takes them and holds them above your head against the wall.

He’d trapped you.

Why does he always manage to do this to me?

You think as Darren starts kissing you intensely, you could never get over his kisses, they take your breath away every time.

He starts moving his head down to your jaw then your collar, he starts kissing you there and you try to move your hands so you can tangle them in his hair but Darren restrains you still,

‘You’re killing me Darren.’ You say breathlessly,

Darren laughs quietly and you feel his hot breath on your skin, ‘Good.’ He says as he carries on.

You couldn’t believe he was doing this to you, but it felt so good as well,

‘You’re look so hot when you’re dressed in your sweats.’ Darren says looking up to you briefly as he goes to kiss you again, ‘I just can’t help myself.’

You smile against his kisses as you manage to get a hand free. You run it through his curly hair as you try and undo the buttons on his shirt, you feel Darren smile against you as he stops and looks at you,

‘So, how about we finish this later?’ he asks,

You hear yourself whimper involuntarily as you pout at him, ‘I promise it’ll be even better than just now.’ Darren whispers into your ear which just makes you want it even more.

You need to get away from him to stop yourself doing anything, you go sit on your sofa when you suddenly see on your table your memory box which was full of all the best moments you’d had with Darren, which was basically all of them, you suddenly panic,

What if Darren’s seen this?

You look up to him to find him smiling at you,

‘Okay, okay, don’t get mad but I found your secret stash.’ He says with puppy dog eyes. You’re completely speechless and so embarrassed.

You couldn’t believe he found it. You’d kept little mementos from all the surprises Darren gave you,

Is that a normal thing to do? Am I just really weird? What if he thinks I am actually a stalker?

‘Errm… err… I can explain!’ you say quickly as you feel your face blushing.

But Darren just sits beside you and picks up the box,

‘I- I can’t believe you kept all this stuff.’ He says flicking through every photo and note,

‘I’m really sorry, I bet this looks really bad.’ You say hiding your face in your hands,

‘Bad? (Y/N), this is perfect. You kept things from when we first met. The note that came with the flowers I gave you. All of these photos. I love you so much.’ He says smiling as he looks to you,

‘So you’re not creeped out?’ you ask laughing,

‘Of course not actually, to tell you the truth, I have a box pretty similar to this. With all the things you’ve given me.’ he says laughing to himself, ‘Now it’s my turn to be embarrassed.’

‘Aww Dare. Don’t be embarrassed. I love you so much.’ You say kissing him on the lips sweetly, ‘We’re both ridiculous.’

You both laugh and then look through all the memories you’d collected.

The day turned out completely perfect,

‘So… how about finishing off what we started earlier?’ you whisper to Darren,

‘I think that’d be awesome.’ He replies as he picks you up gently and rushes to your bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Authors Note: Okay, I'm gonna apologise now for not updating a lot. I've had so much work lately and it's been hectic! Anyway I'm back and should be updating every weekend now... hopefully. Don't hold me to it because I suck at keeping to deadlines!

I hope you enjoy this chapter though, once I had the idea I just couldn't seem to stop myself from writing it! :)

Next Time - It's valentines day and hopefully it'll be a good one because you actually have someone to spend it with this year.