Status: Currently Writing

The Red String

Two

Alex and Taylor had walked from school to Alex's house, singing and dancing in front of people, carelessly. They started getting anxious as they realized the summer was actually here, there was no more school, senior year was over, and they were free! They had been waiting for this their whole life. They skipped with their arms locked into the house, singing terribly off tune to any sing that could come to their mind.
"Why, hello there, mum!" Alex said, trying to impersonate a British accent. The girls swung into the kitchen and Taylor hoped on the counter
"You sit on every table-like surface, You're like a monkey." Alex stated
"AND I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME." Taylor said, acting dramatic.
" I CAN LOVE MONKEYS."
"BUT... WHAT IF I'M A SPECIAL MONKEY."
"THEN... YOU WILL BE MY SPECIAL MONKEY BEST FRIEND...THING."
"ErMerGerd. What if you fell in love with a monkey while we're in Florida and he tries to lick your face off?!" Taylor asked, raising her eyebrows.
''I have no idea where you get these ideas, and please, don't tell me." Alex laughed while going over to hug her mum.
"What do you kids want for dinner?" Alex's mum, Mrs. Ashunby, questioned.
"Pizza." The girls said in unison.
"Pizza it is!" Mrs. Ashunby chuckled.
The girls went up to Alex's room and plopped down on her bed, sitting in silence for a moment. It had seemed like there was a weird feeling in the air to the girls, like there was so much thinking going on between the two of them that you could feel it sending energy from their bodies through the air. In Taylor's head, she was just thinking about how the year had went, what summer would bring, and the surprises she had in mind. Alex's head went more into depth though, she was thinking about all the different scenarios that could happen, she was putting herself in the position as if she were already there. She started smiling at some of the cute scenarios she came up with; Taylor, noticing, had started laughing and fell backwards onto the pillow behind her.
"W-what?" asked Alex, acting genuinely confused.
"You're just sitting there, and i know you're thinking, and your little corners of your mouth curl up and you just look all shy, and for the life of me, I can't figure out what would make you blush so bad!" Taylor giggled.
"I'm just making up scenarios in my head." Alex added quickly, trying to avoid any questions Taylor may have if she had heard her.
"Alex! These scenarios contain Niall Horan, don't they!"
"Maybe, It's a possibility."
"Oh, would you stop acting like you don't have a 'thing' for him?! I mean, you've been his fan for two years, almost three! You have a right to think he's adorable and sort of possibly like him!"
"Well, I'm average. He's too famous for me, plus average people don't get extraordinarily gorgeous people to ask them out on a date. There's also that thing called; He would never like me because i'm awkward."
"Hush up! You are a beautiful person! He would like you just the way you are, and I already came up with a ship name so you can't back down from it now."
"Well, Aiall is a pretty cute name but i really just don't understand why you have so much faith in it. I mean, i believe in 'The Red String' that connects people who are destined to be together and everything, but I really don't see where you get all this enthusiasm from."
"I'm just a dreamer, that's all. I read your fortune cookies though, They all have something about love, taking chances, and not worrying. They all point to the destiny that is Aiall!"
"Sure, OK. I read my fortune cookies too, I just don't believe them." Alex said, walking over to the closet slowly, trying to pajamas.
"Stop being goofy! And could you hand me my transformers pants?"
"White shirt, too?" Alex said, throwing Taylor her clothes.
"Yeah, Thanks." Taylor said, running in the bathroom really fast to change. Alex had started to put on her pajamas when her mother called up stairs that food was ready.
"OKAY, MUM. BE DOWN IN A SECOND." Alex yelled out her door.
"C'mon, slow poke, foods ready." She added while tapping on the bathroom door. Taylor came out and they walked downstairs to eat and then sleep as soon as they were done. They had a long day to come, and they weren't going to miss a second of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's quite short, but i didn't have lots of time to work on it today and yeah.. But, it's sort of OK i think. Bye!