Sequel: Scream in the Dark
Status: complete!

Burst Into Flames

Turn Off This Light

"Elise! Get your ass over here!" I heard Christy shout over the music. It was packed in the club, the DJ was playing something bass-heavy. I made my way through the sweaty bodies to Christy who was holding hands with someone I'd never seen before, "There you fucking are, jesus!" She shook her head.

"Hey, it's my fucking birthday!" I said, yelling over the music, "Anyway, you're too busy being a cunt over here to dance with me." I stuck out my bottom lip in a fake pout.

She smiled and pointed to the guy next to her, "This is Alan." He waved lazily at me, either too stoned or just didn't care about first impressions. Not that I cared much either in my drunken state.

"Come on, boo! I wanna dance!" I said and grabbed Christy's hand, dragging her and Alan out onto the dance floor.

"Happy 21st fuckin' birthday, bitch!" Christy yelled, grabbing my butt and grinding into Alan.

I danced for a little while longer until thirst took over. I went to the bar, hoping to see someone I knew. "What can I get for you?" The bartender yelled, looking a little irritated at the couple that was making out next to me.

I laughed, "Just Jack." He smiled and poured me a shot.

"Celebrating something?" Came a voice from behind me.

"It's my birthday!" I yelled, turning around to see who it was. I didn't know the guy, but he had shoulder length, brown hair and eyes to match.

"Well then, happy birthday!" He said and downed his glass, "Wanna dance?"

I nodded and he led me onto the dance floor. I saw Christy and pointed at the guy leading me. She nodded her approval and went back to grinding on Alan. I started to grind on the guy I was dancing with, putting my arm around his neck as he pulled in to kiss me. Normally I didn't hook up with guys I'd just met at clubs, but it was my birthday and I knew I deserved it.

For a few songs we just kissed innocently, grinding with the music, but after one of my favorite songs he whispered, "Maybe we should.. get out of here?"

I smiled and kissed him hard, "Sure, baby," Slurring every word. He smiled back and grabbed my hand.

When we got to his place he opened the door, kissing me the entire time. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue, asking for entrance. I bit his lip causing him to moan lightly, then opened my mouth to let him in. We fought for dominance, our clothes coming off as we went through the house. He opened the door to his room, picking me up and throwing me on the bed. I giggled as he climbed in after me.

"Hi, birthday girl," His breath smelled like alcohol and mints.

"Hey," He smiled and started kissing me again, fiddling with my bra clasp.

I reached back and unhooked it, throwing it across the room. He moved back to look at my boobs, taking one in each hand and massaging it. He started kissing down my neck, leaving what would become hickies all over. I moaned slightly as he started sucking on my breasts, still massaging them. He pulled back up and started kissing me again.

I reached down to take off his boxers. He was super hard already, so I knew he wouldn't be able to handle much foreplay. He whimpered as I massaged his shaft. Taking off my panties, he looked into my eyes once for permission.

I nodded fast. "Get in me," I whimpered.

He let out a throaty laugh, "No problem."

He thrust into me once, stretching me out. I moaned probably too loud, but it'd been too long since I had sex. It felt so good. He started going in and out, stopping every time he heard me moan.

"You fucking tease," I moaned.

He smiled, his anti-eyebrow piercing glimmered in the light. He went in deeper this time, causing me to bite the pillow so he wouldn't stop.

He slowed a bit, teasing me even more. He mouth crashed into mine. I moaned into the kiss as he picked up the pace, going faster than he had before.

I felt my climax approaching fast, "Harder!" I yelled.

He complied, causing me to squirm, "Oh, fuck. I'm coming!" I yelled out as I orgasmed.

He rode out my climax as his started, "Holy fuck!" He yelled. He pulled out just in time. When he was done, he dropped into the bed beside me. "Happy birthday," He smiled and kissed me one last time before I fell asleep.

~*~

I woke up to a pounding headache, remembering last night in vivid detail. I looked down at my body, it was covered in hickies and a Star Wars tee shirt. Where the fuck was I?

I got up and started looking around. I walked into the hallway and smelled breakfast. Walking into the kitchen I saw the guy I'd hooked up with last night standing over the stove, whistling, cooking pancakes. I smiled and cleared my throat.

He turned around and smiled, "Hey, I hope you don't have anywhere to be because I'm making you 'day after your birthday' pancakes."

I smiled back awkwardly, "Nope. Do you need any help?"

He shook his head and motioned for me to sit down at the table, "Do you want some coffee?"

"Yeah, coffee sounds great. You wouldn't happen to have any asprin, would you?"

He pointed his spatula at the cabinet to his left. I got up and grabbed the bottle, dumping two onto my palm and downing them with the coffee he'd just handed me. I sat back down as he placed a plate of steaming pancakes in front of me and covered them in syrup.

"Hey, not to be weird or anything, but I never got your name." I rubbed the back of my neck as I took a bite. They were pretty good.

"Tony. Tony Perry." He sat next to me.

I spat out pancake, "The Tony Perry?" I looked him over, he looked different in person. I made a mental note to rub it in Christy's face that I'd hooked up with the guitarist of her favorite band.

"Is there something wrong with that?" He asked, looking startled.

I laughed, "No, but you look different from the posters."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, smut in the first chapter. I know, I'm awesome.
Anyway, I really wanted to start another novel, but it turned into a fanfic (not that fanfics can't be novels). I had to rewrite it a couple times, but I actually have a good feeling about this! :)
Comment? <3
(Please let me know if there's any grammar/spelling mistakes!)