Sequel: Scream in the Dark
Status: complete!

Burst Into Flames

And You Can't Breathe Without Me

I reached over for the basket, throwing up again. My throat burned as Tony handed me my water, making a face.

I almost laughed, "I'm sorry you had to see that." I took a sip of my water, testing it. My stomach didn't react to it so I took a bigger drink.

He smiled and squeezed my hand, "I know you'd do the same for me," He said, throwing away the bag that was in the basket.

I watched him reach for the hand sanitizer, rubbing it in his hands. He sat back down on the bed, rubbing small circles into my back. I smiled, "I would."

His phone went off, "Hold on." He held up a finger, answering it, "Yeah?"

Someone on the other line was talking fast in Spanish, "Sí, voy para allá." He clicked the end button and looked over at me, "I'll be back in like, twenty minutes." He kissed my cheek and ran out the door.

Vic popped his head around the door frame, "Want me to sit in?" He asked.

I laughed and nodded.

He sat down on the chair next to my bed, "How're you feeling, princess."

"Like shit," I moaned as another wave of nausea hit. This was going to be a long twenty minutes.

~*~

~Tony's POV

"What do you want, Stephanie?" I said through clenched teeth. It was one thing for her to bother me, but a whole other thing for her to bother my mom.

"You," She smiled, caressing my arm.

I pulled back, "No." I said, "Leave."

She fake-pouted, "But, Ton-"

"No. I said no, god damn it. Get out of my mother's house." I pointed towards the door.

She looked furious, "Fine. But I'm just going to warn you, that little girlfriend of yours won't be around for much longer." She laughed, storming out of the house.

I rolled my eyes, looking over at my mother, "¿Estás bien?"

She nodded, "Sí, pero no dejes que la bruja arruinar lo que tienes con el uno. Tu amo, te puedo decir."

I smiled, wrapping her in a hug, "Te amo, mamá. Llámame si necesitas algo. Tengo que volver a Elise, que está enferma."

She nodded, kissing my cheek, "Dila que me dijo hola, y obtener así la mayor brevedad."

I nodded, grabbing my keys and walking out to my car. I kicked the tire in frustration, why couldn't Stephanie just leave me the fuck alone?!

~*~

~Elise's POV

"So, you've been down for two days, throwing up?" Vic asked.

I nodded, feeling exhausted.

"Don't you think you should go to the doctor, or something?" He said, reaching for the magazine Tony'd bought me.

I shrugged. Talking made me throw up.

"Well, maybe I should call?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded. Tony was going to call tomorrow, but I was starting to feel completely horrible.

He reached for his phone and called the doctor's office. He scheduled an appointment for tomorrow, "There you go. All set." He smiled, "Is it okay if I go to Jaime's for a few, he's got some stuff he wants me to hear."

I nodded, smiling a thanks at him. He smiled back and patted my head.

Just then, I heard another car in the driveway, Tony.

"Hey, babe. Are you feeling any better?"

I shook my head, "No, but Vic made me a doctor's appointment for tomorrow." I could feel my stomach contracting, bile rising again.

"Okay, sweety." He said, sitting next to me and kissing my forehead, "Do you need anything?" He asked.

I shook my head no, curling up in my blankets.

He smiled, cuddling me closer to him. I made a silent vow to do everything in my power to never hurt him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, for the Spanish, it may not be 1000% accurate, but it's the best I can do until I get home.
Thank you tooooo:
iShotTheSheriff1313 (new commenter yay!)
Soullust
Maybe one more tonight, depends on the amount of comments ♥