Sequel: Scream in the Dark
Status: complete!

Burst Into Flames

You Won't Be All Alone Tonight

"Okay, Miss Sosbe?" The doctor walked in, holding a clipboard.

I nodded, making note of all the trash cans in the room for future reference.

"So, what's wrong with us today?" She smiled, he lipstick smearing a little bit.

"Well, I'v-" I put my hand up to my mouth, her perfume making me gag.

Tony squeeze my hand and gave me an 'I'm sorry' look, "She's been really nauseous, throwing up a lot."

"Any cramps or pain?" She looked at me.

I shook my head no.

"When was your last period?" She asked.

Tony's head whipped up, looking at me with his eyes wide, "Um.. like, five weeks ago?" I said, trying to count it in my head.

"Okay, well, are you feeling good enough for a little blood work?" I nodded. It was my turn to give Tony an 'I'm sorry' look.

~*~

"Okay!" The nurse said, too cheerfully, "We'll call you in a few days to let you know what we find!" She smiled.

I smiled back, grabbing Tony to stabilize myself, "Okay, thank you."

Tony turned to me, helping me down that hallway, "Do you think you're.. pr-pregnant?"

I felt sorry for him, "I don't know, Tone," I said, shaking my head.

He rubbed his temple, "I don't know either, Lise."

We went to Vic's house, it seemed to be our haven for now, "There's the love-birds!" Vic sang out.

I laughed, plopping down on the couch. It'd been a few hours since I threw up last, hopefully it was slowing down. I looked over at Tony who was staring out the window, not paying attention to what was going on.

"So, what'd you find out?" He asked, handing me a bottle of water and sitting down opposite to me.

"Um, it's probably not the flu or food poisoning.." I trailed off.

It took him a moment, but his eyes went wide, "Oh, shit."

I nodded, feeling tears form in my eyes. I'd been crying a lot lately, too. Tony put his head in hands and cussed under his breath.

I smiled tightly at Vic, "Yep." Was all I could get to come out before I started crying. I wiped at the tears angrily, not wanting to cry anymore.

Tony noticed and pulled me into his side, "It's okay, whatever happens I'm with you," He said, rubbing my arm and kissing me on the head.

"Shit." Vic said again.

I laughed at his shock, "Yeah, shit."

"So, what does that mean. Like, wha-" Vic started.

"It means that if she is pregnant, it's just as much my fault as her's. I don't plan on going anywhere," Tony said, pulling me tighter towards him.

I sent a silent pray, hoping to god I wasn't. Just then, Jaime walked in.

"Why does everyone look like they've just saw a ghost?" He asked.

I laughed. Not out of humor, but because of how ridiculous this all was, "Might have another Tony running around soon," I said, pointing at my stomach.

He almost dropped his mug, his mouth falling open, "Are you serious?!" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Shit." He said, coming to sit down.

I really laughed after he said that, so did Vic and Tony. He looked at us like we were crazy, "That's what I said," Vic mumbled, trying to stop laughing.

Jaime just shook his head at us, "You guys are fucking messed up."

I flipped him off, "Like you're any better."

He smiled, sipping whatever he had in his mug, "You have a point."

My phone buzzed. I looked down, Christy was calling. I'd forgotten that I was supposed to call her when I got out of the doctor's, "Hello?" I said, walking out of the room.

"Hey, Lise. Did you forget to call me?" She said.

"Yeah, I did. Um, what's up?"

She sighed, "Nothing, what'd you find out?"

I half cringed, "We may have a problem."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, I might be pregnant."

The line was silent for a few minutes, "Fuck." She said.

"Yeah. Yeah, and Tony's being really supportive and everything, but I don't think I'd actually want to, you know, go through with it.." I trailed off.

"Abortion?" She asked.

I nodded into the phone, "But I don't think Tony'd be up for that. He's already saying how it's both of our faults and how he'll be there no matter what we find out. I don't know what to do, Christy."

I heard her sigh again, "All you can do it talk to him."

"Yeah, I guess." I said, a feeling of dread snaked down my spine.

"Okay. Hey, Lise, I gotta go. Alan needs a ride home, he's shitfaced already."

"'Kay. I'll call you when if we find anything out."

"Okay, bye." I shut my phone off, not really wanting to have to deal with telling anyone else.

I could hear the boys in the living room, "..or maybe it'll be twins. Like, name them Luke and Leia."

"That's too nerdy, no way."

I laughed, rubbing my stomach. I sent a silent pray up to my parents, asking them what in the world I should do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeeee, I wasn't going to do this, but I did. Sorry guys :/
Thank you to:
PTVTea (thank you!)
iShotTheSheriff1313 (I have a feeling you do, too)
mexiquinn (maaaaybbbbeeee)
and tiffallheart (thank you new commenter!)

Title: Stay by Mayday Parade