Sequel: Scream in the Dark
Status: complete!

Burst Into Flames

We'll Forget All of This Even Exists

The door flew open, Vic was supporting Tony. I threw my book down, going over to help him, "What the fuck happened?" I said.

I led them to the couch, laying Tony down. Vic rubbed his temples, blood smearing, "He and Mike got into a fight," He said.

I looked at Tony, "Why?"

"I don't know, Mike was saying shit about how you two hooked up, and how you still loved him. He's a fucking idiot, Lise, if he thinks fucking with Tony's gonna solve anything." Vic sighed, slumping into the chair beside the couch.

I went to get a wet wash cloth, trying to stop Tony's nose from bleeding any more, "Damn it," I mumbled under my breath, "I thought Mike was supposed to stay sober until you guys left for tour?"

Vic shook his head, "As far as I could tell, he was. Fucker's an idiot."

"Are you kidding me?" I asked. I knew Mike was stupid, but I didn't think he was a border-line moron.

"Nope, he stayed with that girl all night. Melanie, or whatever," He stood up, "I should get back and keep an eye on him, anyway."

I nodded, "Okay, thanks for bringing Tone home."

He waved and closed the door. I looked over at Tony, "What am I going to do with you?" I sighed.

He stirred, his eyes opening, "What the fuck?" He asked.

"Mike and you got in a fight." I said, shaking my head.

"Fucking ass hole. I'm gonna rip out hi-"

"No, you're not. You're going to get along with him. I need this drama to be over." I said, sitting down on the floor.

He sat up, "Fuck that, he need to be taught a lesson. You know what he said?"

I shook my head.

"He said that he had the chance to fuck you tonight. He said the only reason he didn't was because you were already knocked up with his kid." He spit at me.

Anger flooded my veins, "Okay, Tony, but that doesn't mean you need to listen to him. You trust me, right? So, you know I'm not going to fuck some ass hole every chance I get!" I said.

"Oh, really? Because I recall you fucking the same god damn ass hole for no fucking reason!" He yelled.

It felt like he'd slapped me; I'd rather he slapped me. I stood up, pulling my shirt down over my stomach, "Get out." I pointed at the door.

He looked up at me, "You can't be serious."

"Oh, I'm fucking serious. Get the hell out of here." I said, trying to keep my calm.

He stood up, pushing me out of his way, "It's fucking true. You know it's true."

I felt tears streak my cheeks, "Just get out!" I screamed.

He stormed out, slamming the door behind him. I felt sobs rise in my chest as I ran into the bedroom. I ripped his clothes out of the closet and pulled them out of the dresser into a pile on the bed. I slid to the floor, clutching my chest.

I slammed my fist onto the floor, "God damn it!" I yelled. I couldn't stay here, not with all his stuff. I grabbed a bag and stuffed some clothes into it, and picked my phone up from the nightstand. I hoped Christy was home.

~*~

"Okay, so, he really said that?" She said, handing me a tissue.

I nodded, "Yeah, I thought we were passed that! Fuck!" I said, my tears hot.

She wrapped an arm around my shoulder, "Lise. Lise, calm down. It's okay-"

"It's not! What if this is it? I can't.. I love him! I don't know!" I said as I tried to wipe the tears from my face.

She shushed me, stroking my hair, "It'll be fine. You just need to give him time."

I pulled back, "Give him time?! What about me?" I half-yelled.

She jumped a little, "Elise, that's not what I meant. You kno-"

I cut her off, "Nope, no, I do not know. I thought out of everyone, I could come to you. Jesus Christ." I said, picking my bag up off the floor.

"Lise, be fucking reasonable! Where are you gonna go?" She said frantically.

"I don-" I couldn't finish my sentence, a sharp pain radiated through my stomach. I put a hand on the wall.

"Elise, what's wrong?" Christy asked.

"I- ow. Holy shit, Christy." I said, placing a hand on my stomach, "Something's wrong."

She grabbed her keys and led me to the car, "Has this happened before?" She asked.

"No- ow! Fuck, no this hasn't ever happened before," I felt another round of tears start to form, "God, just fucking hurry!" I yelled.

She did, going at least twenty over the speed limit, "Do you want me to call you-know-who?" She asked.

I squeezed my eyes tight through another contraction, "No, fuck him!" I spat out.

She sighed, "Okay, sorry."

We got to the hospital in less than fifteen minutes. I threw the door open, Christy helping me inside. I kept my hand on my stomach the whole time, praying that my little girl was alright.

~Tony's POV

I punched the nearest wall, "Fuck!" My brain was spinning from the alcohol and fighting.

Vic appeared, holding out a cup of water, "Drink this." He said.

I did, slumping down onto the ground. Tears found their way from my eyes, "Shit, Vic. Why am I so stupid?" I asked, hanging my head between my knees.

"I don't know, Tony, but I do know that if you don't get your shit together, you're going to lose her." He sat down next to me.

I nodded, "I know. I fucking know, but I can't help it! When that prick- sorry- comes back acting like he owns the place.. It fucking sets my teeth on edge." I said, throwing the plastic cup across the street.

"Okay, but this is Mike we're talking about. He's always been that way."

I rubbed my eyes, "I know."

Vic patted my shoulder, "Tone, I'm pretty sure you fucked up this time."

"I know," I said again.

"Just.. maybe you should stay away for a bit. You know, let her cool off." He said.

I nodded, helping him up, "Yeah, okay. Hey, can I crash here? She kicked me out."

Vic just shook his head, "Yeah, man, I don't care. You know Mike's here, though."

"Shit," I said, "Maybe I'll just go to Jaime's."

"Whatever floats your boat." He said, turning towards the door.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, Elise's name flashing on the screen. I ignored it, taking Vic's advise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so late, but Mibba was being a douche earlier.
Okay, the person that can guess what's going to happen next will get a one-shot written by yours truly with their favorite band member, just to kind of encourage more comments ;)
THANK YOU ♥
littleedeath
FuEnTeSpErRy;
iShotTheSherriff1313
PTVTea