Sequel: Scream in the Dark
Status: complete!

Burst Into Flames

Everything Red

After we finished eating he offered me a ride home. "You have no idea how hard my roommate's gonna fangirl when she sees you." I laughed and shook my head.

He looked up from his phone, "She likes PTV?"

"Yeah, probably your biggest fan over the age of 21." I laughed.

"That's so cool. I'll have to say hi." He put his phone in his pocket, "Ready?"

I nodded, following him out to his car. I noticed the Padwan braid behind his right ear and tugged on my own. I wondered if he saw it last night. Smiling, I climbed into the passenger seat and pulled out my phone. Four texts and three missed calls from Brett. Shit, I forgot all about him. We had a breakfast date this morning, he's going to be so pissed.

We pulled into my driveway and Tony looked over at me. I'd been lost in my own thoughts the whole ride, only talking to him to give him directions. "Can I see you again?"

I laughed at the situation, "Yeah, sure. Give me your phone," I smiled.

"I know, this is weird. But oh well." He laughed too, handing me his phone.

I put my number in and handed it back. He scooted closer and went for a kiss. I turned my head sideways without meaning to, causing him to kiss my cheek. He moved back fast, apologizing and blushing.

"No, you're fine." I smiled at him, "It's just, I may have something going on with someone else.."

"Oh, no, that's totally cool. I'm really sorry.." He trailed off and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

I smiled and opened the door, "Call me sometime, Perry."

He laughed, "Gotcha," He looked down at his phone, "Elise? That's a cute name."

I smiled and climbed out of the car. "Bye!" I yelled as he pulled out of the driveway.

I turned towards the door as Christy ran out. She was barely dressed and still had sex hair, "Was that Tony fuckin' Perry?!" She shouted.

"Er, yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck hoping she wouldn't see all the hickies on it.

"And, oh my god, you have hickies. You have hickies from TONY FUCKIN' PERRY!" She grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down.

"Calm the fuck down, it's too early for this," I sighed and lead her into the house.

"I can't believe.. Tony Perry. Holy fucking shit." I smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Yeah, except Brett. Fuck, I blew him off this morning. He's gonna think I was with someone. Fuck, I was with someone. He's gonna get so pissed.."

"Lise, I swear to god if he lays a hand on you, you better fucking tell me." She warned. Brett had a history of being bad tempered.

"I will, you know I will." I tugged on my braid again, a nervous habit. I ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I was done, I grabbed some clothes and called Brett.

"Lise, what the fuck? Where are you?" He was angry, I knew he would be. I wasn't allowed to skip dates he'd planned.

"I.. got caught up. I didn't realize what time it was until just now. I'm so sorry, Brett."

I heard him sigh, "No, fuck it. Can I come over? We should probably talk anyway."

"Um, right now's not.. not that great." I looked at my neck in the mirror. I'd get hit for these.

"Why? You got a guy over? God damn it, Elise. Are you fucking cheating on me?"

I closed my eyes, "No. I'm not cheating on you. You know that. Christy's got some people over and I don't think she wants anyone else here right now."

"Then meet me at the coffee shop. I swear to god, if you're not there I will.." He stopped mid-sentence.

"You'll what? Hit me." I felt my face flush, I wasn't allowed to back-talk either.

"You better fucking be here." He was seething. I heard the phone click as the sobs started.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to get a good start on this tonight, so I may upload a few more chapters. Not sure yet.
Drama already! Ooooh, no! Anyway, what do you guys think about Brett? And what do you think about Tony & Elise's relationship (or whatever it is). I'm not even sure what's gonna happen next, but I do have most of the plot worked out.
Comment! <3