Sequel: Scream in the Dark
Status: complete!

Burst Into Flames

Sorry For the Things In Life That You Might Have Missed

"T-Tony?" I asked, my head was spinning.

"Elise, hey. You're awake." He smiled, kissing my cheek.

I groaned, "Doesn't feel like it."

He laughed a little, but a look of worry spread across his face, "Are you okay? Do you need a nurse?"

I waved a hand, "No, no. I'm just.. out of it. Where's Lee? Is she okay?" I said, slowly coming out of my medicated fog.

He nodded, pointing to the left of my bed, "She's sleeping over there. The doctor said she's really healthy for 28 weeks. She said she might be able to go home in a few weeks, if nothing else goes wrong."

"Good, that's awesome." I tried to lift my head up to see her, but my neck wasn't having it. I made an impatient sound.

"You want to see her?" He asked.

I nodded, feeling anxious.

He pressed a button that made my bed sit up, "There."

I looked over at her, her tiny hands were in fists. My heart felt like it was melting. She was so precious. I looked at Tony, "She's so.." I felt my throat close.

He nodded, lacing his fingers with mine. I looked over at her again, a feeling of love swept over me.

~*~

"She's so tiny!" Vic squealed.

I laughed, "Yeah, she is."

"You were only, what? Twenty some weeks, right?"

"Twenty-eight," I nodded.

"Right." He said, turning his attention back to Leia.

Tony was rubbing my arm, "Is Jaime coming?"

Vic shook his head, "Arietta's sick, so he was going to stay and take care of her."

I nodded, "They're still together?"

"Yeah, surprisingly. They're actually getting pretty serious, I think."

I smiled, "Good for Hime."

"So, did they say when you can go home?"

"Tomorrow. Leia can't leave for a few more weeks. They don't want her going home too early and then something happening."

He nodded, "Yeah, makes sense."

I heard Tony's phone go off, his Star Wars ringtone startling me.

He smiled apologetically, "Be right back."

I nodded as he kissed my forehead.

~*~

~Tony's POV

"Hello?" I asked, not recognizing the number.

"Tony?" I heard a high-pitched voice ask.

"Steph? Is that you?" Why would Stephanie be calling me?

"Yeah, hey Tony. Um, I heard about the baby. Congrats."

My heart fluttered, I'd missed her voice, "Thanks, means a lot coming from you."

"Yeah, you're welcome. Hey, are you busy right now?" She asked.

I shook my head, "No, not really. Why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to get a coffee, or something. To kind of catch up." She said.

"Yeah, sounds good. Where?" I said, rubbing my neck.

"Um, our spot? You know the one."

"Yeah, okay. I'll be there in, like, five minutes." I said.

I went back in the room, "Hey, I'm gonna go out for a second, okay?" I whispered to Elise.

She nodded, looking sleepy.

I smiled as I made my way down the hall. I knew nothing good would come out of this, but I'd missed her too much to say no.

~*~

"Yeah, that was pretty funny." Steph laughed, causing me to laugh.

"Yeah, Vic's pretty funny." I agreed, setting my coffee down next to hers.

She brushed my hand with hers, "I miss hanging out with you guys." She said.

"I miss you hanging out with us."

She smiled, pulling her hand away, "But, you've got a girlfriend and a baby now.."

I nodded, wishing she'd stop bringing them up. I was starting to feel suffocated by it all, "But that doesn't mean I can't have friends." I said.

"True," She agreed, resting her hand on mine.

I smiled, my heart beat increasing, "So, how about your boyfriend?"

She shook her head.

"No? No boyfriend?" I asked, "Why not?"

"Because, well. I don't know, I just never found anyone that could replace.. you." Steph said shyly, looking up through her lashes.

I could feel my smile get bigger, my hand enclosed hers, but I wasn't really in control. The need to be with someone besides Elise was crazy, "You think we could, you know, get out of here?"

She gave me a quizzical look, "What about-"

"She doesn't have to know." I said.

She nodded, giggling, "Sure."

I let out the breath I was holding and led her to my car, "My house?" I asked, trying to sound as casual as I could.

"What ever floats your boat." She laced her fingers with mine, pecking my lips.

~*~

~Elise's POV

"Wh-where's Tony?" I asked, coming out of sleep.

Vic was sitting next to me, dozing off as well, "What?" He asked, jumping.

"Tony's not back?" I asked, looking over at Leia.

"No, not that I can tell."

"He's been gone for a while." I said, trying to sit up.

Vic reached behind me and fixed my pillow so I was sitting upright, "Yeah, about forty-five minutes."

I hoped everything was okay, wherever he was. I picked my phone up off of the table, dialing Christy's number.

She answered on the third ring, "Hello?"

"Hey, Christy. Did you want to come down and see baby Leia?" I asked.

"Yeah! Alan and I were going to come down, we were just waiting on you to call." She sounded excited.

I laughed, "You can see her now, but Tony's not here."

"Where's he?" She asked, preoccupied.

"I don't know, he left almost an hour ago. Probably with Jaime or something."

She made a noise of agreement, "Okay, we're leaving now. See you in like twenty minutes."

I sat my phone back down on the table, turning my attention back to Vic who was asleep again, "Victor!" I said.

He jumped awake again, "Present."

I giggled, "Let's play a game."

"What game?" He asked, stretching.

"I don't know, I Spy?"

He nodded, "I spy with my little eye.."

~*~

~Tony's POV

I slammed Steph into the wall, kissing her passionately. I felt a growl work it's way out of my throat, "God, I missed you so much."

She moaned in reply, tugging at the hem of my shirt. I threw it off, along with my shoes and hat.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She bit my bottom lip, pulling it. I groaned, finally getting to the bedroom and throwing her on the bed. She giggled, pulling off her shirt and looking up at me, biting her lip.

"You're sexy." I said, crashing my lips into hers. I wasn't going to hold anything back, not like I had to de with Elise.

She smiled, pulling back, "Tony.. Are you sure about this?"

I gave her a look, "Of course I'm sure about this." I said as I unbuttoned her pants, kissing her softly.

She moaned, laying back. I kissed down her stomach, to the elastic of her panties. I looked up at her, her gaze was full of lust. I smiled as I went down on her, everything about this was familiar. She gripped the sheets, yelling out my name. I pulled up, licking my lips before kissing her again.

Her face was flushed, pleasure in her eyes, "Oh, you're not done." She said seductively before pushing my head back down between her legs and wrapping them around it.

She arched her back, her legs quivering, "Holy Jesus, Tony, I forgot how good you were at this!" She said, out of breath.

I smiled, "I'm even better at this." I said, bringing my lips to hers and thrusting into her hard.

She moaned loudly, "Oh, god, yes you are!"

I laughed a little, pleasure making my brain go fuzzy. She started panting so I went faster, slowing down every time she was quiet. She caught on eventually, groaning and whimpering the entire time.

"God, faster, Tone!" She screamed, scratching at my back.

I picked up the pace, going faster and faster until she hit her climax, causing me to hit mine. I fell onto the bed beside her, kissing her forehead.

"I missed that. You, I mean." She said, sitting up and putting her clothes back on.

"Yeah, me too." I said, breathlessly.

She smiled at me, "And if it means anything, I won't bring this up to anyone." She said, giving me another kiss.

"You're awesome." I mumbled, rolling over in the bed.

I felt her kiss my cheek, "I'll leave."

"Bye." I said as she shut the door behind her. It worried me that I didn't feel guilty.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you to expect moar drama. DID I DISAPPOINT I DON'T THINK SO. Okay, don't hate me :c
whoisamberlukas (new commenter you get cookies :3)
littleedeath (I feel rlly bad about this chapter bc I know you love Tone and Lise and Leia and I'm rlly srry)
iShotTheSherriff1313 (I don't feel like I've disappointed in the drama department so yay!)
PTVTea (Leia's peachy, promise. Here you go :3 THANK YOU ILU)
How about everyone gets cookies because I'm in a cookie mood and you all are precious and Ilu ♥