Sequel: Scream in the Dark
Status: complete!

Burst Into Flames

I Know That It Would Come Straight From Your Heart

I ran a hand through my hair, "Do you think I should go? I mean, it's only the fourth date and he's already gotten aggressive. I don't.. I don't know what to do, Christy." I sighed and put my head on her shoulder.

She ruffled my hair, "Just ditch him and hang out with your famous boyfriend, you lucky son of a bitch."

I laughed, "He's not my boyfriend. We fucked, that's it. And besides, I like Brett, or I thought I did. I don't know."

"You fucked. God, that's so hot. I can't believe you had sex with Tony Perry. Tony fuckin' Perry." She started braiding my hair.

"Why do you keep saying his name, chill out. It was a one time, drunken birthday thing. That's all."

"No, no, no. This has to turn into something. He could introduce me to Jaime, and oh my god. I could get with Jaime, Lise!" She squealed, pulling on my hair.

I shook my head, "I don't know if I want to see him anymore. I mean, he's sweet and what not, but.. I don't know. I met him at a club. And what about Alan?"

It was her turn to shake her head, "Just go on a proper date with him and then I'll stop bugging you about it. And Alan's.. clingy." She made a disgusted face. I couldn't help but laugh and feel bad at the same time.

"At least you know Alan likes you. I don't even know if Tony'd want to go out with me." I sighed.

"Whatever. If he calls, you better answer it." She got up and walked into her room.

I pulled myself up off the floor and ran a hand through my hair again. It felt weird blowing Brett off, but I suppose he brought this on himself. I checked my phone, it was five. I doubted I would hear from Tony today, and a part of me felt a little disappointed even though I'd just saw him five hours ago.

~*~

"Lise! Where the fuck is the cat food!" Christy was running around the kitchen.

"Literally right in front of you." I pointed to a bag on the counter.

She laughed, "I'm an idiot."

"Yeah, a high idiot. Where the fuck did you get pot?"

She rested her head on the bag of cat food and pointed at Alan who was asleep on the couch, "His brother came over and we all just, did it, man. You know?"

I honestly didn't, but I figured she was too out to explain. I opened the bag and a fed a very impatient Cornelius, "When was the last time he had any food?"

She gave me a very quizzical look, "Seven."

"Seven..?"

"Yeah." She yawned and went to cuddle with Alan.

I sighed and decided to go for a walk. Anything to get out of the house.

San Diego had always been my home, it'd been my parent's home too. My parents, I missed them a lot. My dad had passed away of leukemia when I was little. My mom had gone just a year ago. I pulled out my headphones and popped them into my ears, making sure something loud was playing before I continued walking.

I walked for what seemed like hours, not really thinking about anything. I needed it, fresh air to think. Not that I had much to think about. I started back towards the house.

"Hey! Lise!" I turned around, surprised I could hear the familiar voice over my music.

"Victor! What're you doing?"

He pulled me in for a tight hug, "Walking." He smiled and took my hand, "I haven't seen you since, god, June? Where've you been?"

"Home," he laughed, "I'm not kidding! I don't ever leave that place. I could ask you the same! Why didn't you text me?" I fake pouted at him.

"I don't remember, but there was a good reason." He laughed, "No, I've just been busy with band stuff. You know, Pierce the Veil."

"Oh, yeah. That was your band, wasn't it." I mentally kicked myself.

"Yep. Going on tour in a month."

I smiled, "That's awesome, Vic."

"Thanks. Mike misses you." He looked away when he said that.

My heart skipped a beat, I hadn't talked to Mike since we graduated high school. "How's he doing?"

"Does it matter? He's always either high or drunk." He rubbed his face with his free hand, "I miss my little brother." He sighed.

"I miss him too, if that makes any difference. He fucked up, though. There's nothing I can do to fix that."

He nodded, "You should come over."

"Right now?"

"Yeah! We can get some hot cocoa and watch movies like high school!"

I laughed, I hadn't really hung out with Vic since high school. He'd been busy with his band full time and dealing with Mike on the side. "Okay. Hey, wait, will Tony be there?"

He looked at me out of the corner of his eye, "You know Turtle?"

I smiled sheepishly, "Yeah."

"Yeah, I think so. We're doing a bunch of recording soon, new album coming out."

"That's so cool, you guys made it." I squeezed his hand.

"I know, Lise. It's the best feeling in the world." He sighed in satisfaction. The walk to Vic's house was silent, but not uncomfortable. I'd missed him, but I'd missed Mike more.

~~*~~

I jumped on the couch in the middle of Mike and Vic, "How are my two favorite people on this fine day?"

They looked at me like I was stupid, "Lise, are you drunk?" Mike asked.

"No, you are!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

He let out a loud laugh, "God, yes you fucking are. You smell like you poured liquor all over you."

I looked down at my wet shirt and his gaze followed.

He laughed again, "You're an idiot, Lise."

I playfully hit him, "Am not, meany."

"Okay, please stop flirting before I puke. I'm trying to watch Harry Potter, god." A slightly angsty Vic exclaimed.

"Okay, please stop being an ass, Victor." I kissed his cheek. He wiped it away and gave me the 'don't test me' look. I laughed.

"Come on, Mikey! Come play with me." I winked and pulled on his hand, hoping he'd get my very obvious, drunken hint.

He stood up and I led him to his room, "I'm not having sex with you when you're drunk." He said flatly.

"Why not?" I whined, dragging out the 'not'.

"Because, I don't want to be known as 'that' ass hole." He sat on his bed.

I sat next to him and put my hand on his knee, "But you want to." I said, kissing his neck lightly.

His mouth parted slightly, "Yeah, but I can't.." He trailed off as I started on the spot right behind his ear. He moaned softly, giving in.

He pulled me on top of him and started kissing me passionately, his hands explored my legs and back. I locked my fingers behind his neck, pulling him as close to my body as I could manage in that position.

He threw me down on the bed before taking off his shirt and joining me. I traced his bottom lip with my tongue, pulling on his lip ring. He growled, throwing my shirt across the room and working frantically at the clasp in the back of my bra. When he got it off, he pulled back.

"You're so beautiful, Lise." He breathed. I crashed my lips on his, not ready to stop tasting him.

I traced my fingers down his stomach, causing him to squirm a little. He gracefully undid my pants in one motion. I shimmied out of them, feeling the pressure of his erection on my bare leg.

I slowly reached down and slid my hand in his boxers. He broke the kiss and moaned. I bit his lip, pulling his lip ring again. He started kissing my neck, sucking at the spot right under my ear, down my shoulder, and across my chest.

"Babe.." I trailed off, his tongue tracing patterns over my skin. I whimpered, getting impatient for him. "Please, just fuck me." I groaned.

He laughed and pulled my underwear down with his teeth. When his lips found mine again, he started to slowly enter me. He knew I was a virgin. I groaned in pain, it fucking hurt. I could feel everything, he was big and that wasn't helping anything.

"Does it hurt?" He asked softly.

I winced and nodded.

"I'm sorry, baby." He moaned and went slower, barely pumping in and out.

After about five minutes, the pain started to subside. It felt fucking wonderful, and I told him that. He chuckled at my drunkenness.

"Faster, Mikey!" I screamed, not caring that Vic was in the other room. He did what I told him, causing us to reach our climaxes at the same time. I let him come in me, even though he wasn't wearing a condom.

"God, that. That was.. why haven't we done that before?" I wondered out loud.

He grabbed my hand, "It was your choice. I wanted to."

I hit his stomach playfully, getting sleepy, "I love you, Mikey."

His rested his head on top of mine and sighed, "I love you, too, Lise."
♠ ♠ ♠
plOT TWIST lol no. It's like one in the morning. Anyway, I got TWO COMMENTS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ♥
You guys get shout outs and squeezes and internet cupcakes (AND SMUT)!!
preciado; & FuEnTeSpErRy;
The more comments, the faster I write! Thank you, thank you for subscribing! Eep!
Okay, I'm done fangirling now.
Oh, the italics is supposed to represent a flashback. Sort of introducing the band in randomly. But now you kind of get to look at Mike & Elise's past, which will be important later.