Sequel: Scream in the Dark
Status: complete!

Burst Into Flames

Let Me Inside, Let Me Get Close to You

I groaned as the sunlight hit my eyes, pulling me into consciousness. I reached over my bedside table, looking for the water I'd sat there last night. I pulled myself up to take a drink of it, but ended up spilling most of it down my shirt anyways.

My head was still blurred from sleep, so I decided to take a shower. I pulled my favorite crewneck over my cami, sighing. Today was the anniversary of my mom's passing. I felt a tear slide down my cheek and swiped at it angrily.

"Christy!" I yelled out from the kitchen. As much as I wanted to stay sober for my mom, I knew I wouldn't be able to go through the day without a buzz.

"Lise, what's wrong?" She yelled back, running into the kitchen frantically.

I laughed at her expression, "I was just gonna ask if you wanted to go out later."

She sighed, pulling her hair out of it's messy bun, "No, probably not. Alan wants to go out tonight."

"Like a date?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah, he's getting really.." She made a face.

I had to laugh, pouring in a little more liquor than I needed, "That's too bad. I liked him."

She grinned, "Take him. I'll take Tony fuckin' Perry any day."

I laughed, "Oh, I don't think so."

She wiggled her eyebrows, "So there IS something you're not telling me."

"I never said that," I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heating up.

"God, Lise. It's like you're in junior fucking high all over again." I hit her playfully, taking a drink from my cup and cringing. Way too strong to taste good.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, clicking Tony's name.

"Hello?" He answered, sounding like he was still half asleep.

"Hey, Tony. Woah, were you still sleeping?" I asked, smiling slightly.

"Nope," I could hear him getting out of bed, "I'm up. What's up?"

I smiled again, "Nothing. I just need to get out of the house," I sighed and took another drink from my cup.

"My pleasure. Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere that's not here."

~*~

"Tony! Where are we going?" I laughed, the alcohol taking full effect.

He smiled, "You'll see."

"No, tell me!" I pushed him slightly, causing him to laugh.

"Nope! It's a surprise." He put his finger up to his mouth shushing me.

I reached out and held his hand, "You're so cute, you know that?" I said.

"You're cuter." He looked at me, his brown eyes glimmering.

I stuck out my tongue and squeezed his hand. I rested my head on his shoulder, feeling slightly dizzy.

"We're here." He half whispered, poking my cheek.

I raised my head, looking over the side of a small, but still frightening hill. I looked over at Tony, he smiled and motioned for me to get out.

"You know I'm scared of heights," I said.

"I know, but this place means a lot to me, and so do you." He smiled, leading me to the side and sitting down, "Sit." He ordered.

I sat down next to him, grabbing his arm in case I fell. I could feel him laughing at my ridiculousness.

"Did I ever tell you about my dad?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"Well, when I was little, he'd tell me 'when a special girl comes into your life, bring her up here, show her how you feel, and don't let her go'." He squeezed my hand softly.

I looked up at him, he was looking off in the distance. I fought the urge to kiss him, wanting him to continue.

"I just wanted you to know how much I care about you, Lise." He looked down at me. I felt my heart contract, he was so precious.

"I care about you too, Tone. A lot."

He rested his forehead on mine, "I'm glad." He reached down and kissed me slowly at first, gradually becoming more aggressive as I kissed him back.

"Tony," I pulled back, searching his face, "I'm glad you brought me up here."

He smashed his lips back onto mine. I could feel the desperation in his kiss. I needed him closer, always closer. His tongue traced my lip. I let him in, fighting for dominance. I pulled back, moving down.

"Lise," He moaned as I nipped his neck with my teeth. I could feel him becoming slightly impatient as I worked my way across his throat, pulling his shirt over his head.

I ran a hand through my hair and continued down his chest to his stomach. He growled as I played with his zipper, knocking my hands out of the way and unzipping it himself. I pulled off my shirt as my lips returned to his.

He ran his hands down my sides making me shiver. He reached behind me, fiddling with the clasp of my bra, unhooking it, and slowly sliding it off. He flipped us over so he was on top, "Hey." He smiled before crashing his lips onto mine again.

He attached his mouth onto a spot right above my breast, causing goosebumps to erupt over my bare skin. I moaned quietly, hoping he'd go a little further down. He smiled as he unzipped my shorts and pulled them off.

I felt his fingers slowly slide down my stomach, tracing my belly button. He played with the elastic of my underwear for what seemed like forever, but was only seconds. His hand made it's way under, causing me to gasp.

"Tony," I moaned, "Faster."

He complied, but only for a minute. His lips found mine, muffling another moan.

I tugged on his Padawan braid, kissing his neck again. He pulled down his boxers, putting a hand down to stabilize himself, "Are you ready?"

Those words sent a shock through my body, "Yes." I groaned.

He smiled at my impatientness, sliding inside of me slowly. I looked in his eyes, not wanting to break contact. I moaned, matching his thrusts with my own. He gave me a mischievous grin, moving a hand down to play with my clit.

I could feel the beginning of an orgasm form in the back of my mind as I continued to stare into his eyes. He kissed me slower this time, but still as desperate. He laced his fingers with mine, moaning.

"Lise," he sighed, dragging out the 's'.

I bit his lower lip and pulled, "Harder, baby."

He slammed himself into me, moaning with each thrust. I crashed my lips onto his, trying to muffle his moans like he'd done mine.

We were both closing in on our climaxes, shaking from the pleasure. "Holy fuck!" He yelled out.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. We rode out or orgasms, our gazes never leaving each others.

He fell onto the blanket next to me, kissing my forehead. I moved closer to him, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

He leaned his head onto mine, "I think I love you, Lise." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Have another chapter today, just because :3
Squeezes to my subs! And comments really do make me write faster! ♥