Sequel: Scream in the Dark
Status: complete!

Burst Into Flames

Show Me the Way Back

"Lise!" I shot up, startled out of sleep.

"What the fuck?" I yelled back, not quite sure who was even yelling at me.

I got up from the bed, walking into the hallway. Tony popped his head around the corner, "There you are!" He nearly yelled, running and squeezing me.

"Hi." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Hey," He pulled back and locked gazes with me.

"Wh-where are we?" I asked.

"Jaime's." He laughed and pulled me into the living room. Vic was on the couch, watching a movie. I heard whistling coming from the kitchen and assumed it was Jaime since Mike couldn't whistle.

I smiled, jumping on the couch next to Vic and hugging him, "Victor!"

Tony sat down next to us, "So, you're stealing my girlfriend now?" He smiled.

I did a double-take, "Girlfriend?"

He rubbed his neck, "If that's o-okay."

I smiled and kissed him, "Of course that's okay." I whispered into the kiss.

"Okay, guys, I'm right here." Vic said childishly.

I laughed and pushed him playfully, "What're we doing today?" I asked no one in particular.

"I want to go to the park!" Jaime yelled from the kitchen.

"But it's cold!" Vic whined.

I laughed, they acted like siblings, "I want to go to the park too!" I yelled out.

"See! Someone with good taste, thank god for Elise!" He said overly dramatic.

I laughed and looked down, I was wearing Tony's clothes. He looked at me and smiled shyly, "I hope that's okay."

I laughed, "You don't have to say that to everything." I kissed him on the nose, running to grab my shoes and Jaime.

~*~

"You were right," I scrunched my nose and looked at Vic, "It's cold."

"Boo-hoo." He replied sarcastically.

Tony wrapped his arms around me tighter, "I'll keep you warm." He winked and snuggled his head into my neck. His cold nose tickled.

"Lise! Come swing with me!" Jaime yelled, he was having way too much fun.

"Okay!" I laughed and ran over to the swings.

It felt nice to be outside, enjoying the (semi-cold) weather. I smiled over at Jaime who was singing.

I looked over at Tony and waved. He laughed and started walking towards me. "I want hot chocolate. Doesn't hot chocolate sound fantastic?" I said.

"It actually does." He smiled, "Let's get you some hot chocolate."

I felt butterflies in my stomach when he looked into my eyes, waving Vic over. "We're going to get hot chocolate." I said.

"I want hot cocoa." He said, pulling out his phone to text someone back.

"Me too!" Jaime jumped from him swing, almost landing on Vic.

I laughed, "Come on then, slow pokes." I poked Tony in the forehead causing him to grin.

~*~

"I feel a disturbance in the force." Tony said with a straight face.

I couldn't help but laugh at his seriousness, "You're the world's biggest dork."

"Am not," He said, sticking his tongue out and taking a drink from his cup.

"Are too." I replied, feeling my phone buzz.

Hey, it's Mike. Where's every1?

I nearly choked on my hot chocolate; why was Mike texting me? I shook my head and replied:

We're out getting hot cocoa.

I looked over at Tony, who mouthed, "Are you okay?"

I nodded quickly, shutting off my phone and putting it back in my pocket. I kissed him on the cheek.

Vic made a face, he'd always had a thing against PDA. I made a face back, lacing my fingers with Tony's.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short & I'm sorry about that. :( But it's full of Tone and Lise and :3
I'm hoping to get a few more chapters written tonight. Anyway! Thank you thank you thank you for commenting! ♥
Squeezes to:
littleedeath
preciado;
and FuEnTeSpErRy;