Status: COMPLETED!

Do I Turn Out Alright?

I'm Tired Of Spending All My Time Alone

[Sapphire]

The next day was a day off, and the day that Angela flew back to Baltimore. Everyone woke up to a lot of loud yelling and when Alex and I crawled out of our bunk to see what the commotion was, we walked straight into Angela and Matt breaking up.

"Now you can have them both." She spits at me, shoving roughly past me to go get her bags.

"What happened?" Alex asked Matt who shrugged, running a hand through his hair.

"I'll explain after I get her into a cab." He says as Angela walks back into the room. She once again shoves past me, hitting her with her suitcase, and storms off the bus. "Sorry about her." Matt mutters before he turns and followers her off.

"She seems quite upset." Alex and I turn to see Rian walking into the room, rubbing at his eyes tiredly. "What was going on?" He asks as he sits at the small table. Alex and I go sit across from him.

"It seems that they broke up." Alex explains, his arm across my shoulders. Before anyone can say anything more, Matt enters the bus. Rian scoots over and lets him sit beside him at the table. "So, what happened?" Alex questions.

"We got up early so she could make her flight and all of a sudden she accuses me of still being in love with Sapphire and that she didn't trust me here with you. She wanted me to leave tour with her. When I said no she again accused me of cheating and then said that she wanted you off the tour then. I again said no. So she said we were done. And I said that was fine." Matt explains, shrugging.

"I'm sorry, Matty." I tell him. He looks up at me, giving me a soft smile.

"It's alright. She wasn't who I thought she was anyway. I'm glad to be rid of her, honestly." He says, making us all laugh.

"Truth be told, Matt... Us too." Rian says, slapping Matt on the back, making him laugh and nod.

"How's your lip, Saph?" Matt asks me, making me pout out my bottom lip that was still slightly cut.

"It's fine." I say, smiling. He smiles and nods.

"I kissed it better." Alex says proudly, grinning. I roll my eyes at him but smile none the less.

"Yes, we know. As does everyone else in a mile radius of the venue last night." Rian says, making Alex grin even bigger.

"You just wait until we get home. We hadn't been having sex again until a few night ago. You'll see just how loud we can be." He says. I smack his leg and shake my head. Matt sighs and stands up, looking awkward and upset.

"We stayed here for the night to get Angela to the airport but we should be leaving in like an hour. It's only a three hour drive or so to the hotel we're staying at tonight. You guys can go get breakfast if you want or something. I'm going back to bed." Matt explains before standing up and disappearing into the bunk area.

"I'm going to Starbucks." Rian says before he gets up and leaves the bus, leaving Alex and I alone in the front area, everyone else still asleep.

"What do you want to do? Head back to bed or go get food?" I ask him. He bites his lip as he thinks.

"Let's go get food, I'm hungry." I laugh and nod, pushing him out of the seat and following him up. We get changed quickly and then head off the bus just as Rian returns, holding his steaming hot cup of coffee happily. He directs us in the direction of the Starbucks and we set off.

"I don't think you should mention us having sex so much around Matt." I tell Alex as we walk.

"Oh come on, Saph, it's fine." He insists, reaching over to take my hand. I shake my head.

"Seriously Alex, we need to tone it down, he does get upset still, especially now that him and Angela broke up." He sighs and nods.

"Fiiiine. I don't have to cut down on the sexing of you though, right?" He asks, making me laugh.

"No, Lex, you don't." He grins.

"Good, cause I'd miss that." He says, leaning over to kiss my forehead. "I only just got to start doing it again, I'm not stopping now. Like tonight at the hotel."

"Keep it in your pants until then, babe." I tell him as we arrive at Starbucks. We head inside and get our drinks, as well as some muffins, and head back to the bus, drinking the deliciousness.

A little later we crawl back into our bunk and curl up and take a few hours nap until we arrive a the hotel where Matt gives us our own room with out any fuss this time though he looks awkward and distraught.

"I think I'm going to go talk to Matt." I say once we are in our room and our bags are down. Alex frowns at me.

"What for?"

"He just looks upset. I want to make sure he's okay. I won't be gone long." I reach up and give him a chaste kiss on the lips before I leave the room, heading to where Matt and Jack's room was. I knock and Jack opens the door a second later.

"What's up, sexy lady?!" He exclaims, pulling me into the room. I laugh and shake my head.

"I was hoping to talk to Matt, could you give us a second, Jacky? Go talk to Alex or something?" I ask. He laughs and nods.

"I shall go do that, see ya." With that he leaves the room, leaving Matt and I awkwardly in the room.

"What's up?" He asks me, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I say, going to sit on the other bed. "With everything with Angela and stuff."

"I'm fine. Like I said before, I'm glad to be rid of her." He gives me a soft smile.

"Matt... we've known each other for three years, I know you pretty well. I know when you are upset. So just talk to me.. What's wrong?" I question, getting up to go sit beside him. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"I just... I thought that being with Angela would make me get over you. I wished that it had but it just... it didn't." He confesses making me sigh.

"I'm sorry." I mumble. "I thought it was something like that. I told Alex that we needed to tone down the sex talk and stuff around you. It's not right, not after everything."

"Last night... I walked into the dressing room to tell everyone what time bus call was and I just... I heard the two of you in the bathroom and I about died.. I hadn't felt that kind of pain since I found out that you'd cheated on me. It was that all over again. I left as soon as I could because all I could think about was how that used to be me and that you don't want me anymore. I ruined it. I wish so much that I went to Los Angeles and met you at that restaurant. It could still be me and I gave it up for Angela. I didn't even get with someone remotely worth losing you for."

"I... I don't know what to say." I whisper, looking down at my hands.

"I miss you, Sapphire." He whispers back. I lift my head and look at him. We stare at each other for a few seconds before he starts to lean over. His lips are just inches from mine when I jump back, standing up.

"No.. I'm sorry but I'm not doing this, Matt. I care for you, I'll always care for you but we are over. I'm with Alex now. We both made our choices. I chose Alex, and you chose Angela. I'm sorry that your choice didn't work out well, but mine has." I tell him. He sighs and nods.

"I'm sorry. I just... I really miss you." I go and sit next to him again, taking his hand in mine.

"Dwelling on me isn't going to help anything, Matty. You gotta move on. You can do it, I know you can." I lean over and press a soft kiss to his cheek. "I should go. I'll see you for dinner though, okay?" He simply nods. I stand up, releasing his hand and head to the door.

"I'm glad you're happy, Sapphire." I turn back to him, giving him a soft smile. "I'm glad both of you are happy. You deserve it."

"So do you, Matty, and you'll find someone. I promise." He just smiles softly and nods so I turn and leave. I sigh and head back to my room. I find Jack jumping on our bed while Alex flips through the channels on the TV.

"How is Matt?" Alex asks. I sigh and shrug. Jack jumps down from the bed.

"I'll let you two talk." With that he leaves the room, making me stand awkwardly. Alex flips off the TV and stands up.

"Did something happen?" He questions. "Did you do with him what you and I did?" I quickly shake my head.

"I didn't do anything with him, Alex." I tell him. I see the relief rush across his face. "He tried to kiss me though." I confess.

"But he didn't actually kiss you?" Alex wonders, making me shake my head.

"No, I stepped away from him before he could." I say. Alex nods and walks over to me, taking me in his arms. I bury my face in his neck while he rests his chin on top of my head. "He's really upset. He says he regrets not meeting me at the restaurant in LA." Alex doesn't respond immediately.

"Do you miss him?" He finally asks, his voice quiet. I lift my head up to look up into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Of course I do, Alex but not enough to lose you. Like I told him just a minute ago, I made my decision. I want you, Alex. You are my soul mate. There is no one else in the world I want to be with. Not Matt, not Adam. No one. Just you, forever." He smiles softly and nods.

"I just wanted to make sure. If you wanted him more... It'd kill me but I'd let you go." I shake my head, reaching up on my toes to kiss him.

"You." I whisper. "Forever." I feel his grin against my lips.

"You are who I want forever too."
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated way sooner this time! whoaaaaaa. and this is the second story I've updated today! I'm on a roll.
but from doing this I've neglected my tumblr. oops. D: