Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 1

I walked into the venue. The fans were screaming. The band was laughing. Haters hating. It didn't bother me. Not anymore. It used to. I wondered about where I'd ask Reese to stop for dinner tonight. As I settled on going to the Dairy Queen across the street, an angelic voice came from behind me. It was deep and I instantly knew it was Andy Biersack. The man who sings in Black Veil Brides. "Excuse me miss, could you help me?" He asked. I turned around slowly. His icy blue eyes stared right to my soul. A shiver ran down my spine. "S-sure" I stammered. "Please, come this way." He whispered, taking my hand and leading me off to a room. He closed the door and turned off the lights. "Are you scared?" He said, almost mockingly. "Andy, what are you-" That's when I felt two sharp things pierce the skin on my neck, and.....

I sat up screaming and Reese ran in. "What happened?!" He asked, sitting on the edge of my bed. "N-nightmare. That's all." I mumbled. He nodded and hugged me. "Just a nightmare. Do you want to sleep in my bed?"
"No, no. It's... it's okay."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. Positive." He stood and kissed my forehead. "Alright. If you say so." And he turned and left. My body trembled softly as I cuddled back down into the sheets.I checked the clock. 2:27 AM. Closing my eyes I tried but couldn't get to sleep. I turned over.
Again.
Again.
Nothing.
Well then. I can't seem to get to sleep. I laid there for a few hours because when I opened my eyes, it was seven. No use staying in bed, right? So I rolled out and onto the floor. Ow. Reese walked in, tiredly rubbing his eyes. "Really? The floor?" He chuckled, helping me up. "Yes. The floor." I replied, making my bed and going into my bathroom. MY bathroom. I firmly shut and locked the door. Better keep Reese out. He's such a pervert. I could only glance at the mirror before I cringed. Horrible. My hair was tangled, my make-up from yesterday was smudged. I was too tired to take it off, so sue me. I sighed and stripped down, looking at my stomach. No breakfast today. My modeling company says to stay skinny by ANY means. So, I won't eat. I tossed my pajamas into the laundry hamper and turned on the shower, stepping in. I sighed happily as the warm water relaxed my body. I washed my hair and comes out, drying off and wrapping the towel around my now... somewhat dry body. When I came out of the bathroom I quickly locked my bedroom door and changed into something I pulled out of my closet. I'm just going to have to change when I get to work anyway.
I grabbed my keys and hugged Reese goodbye before walking to my car and climbing in. As I drove to work I gave my neighbors and friends a little wave. It only took a few minutes to get to work and I parked in my reserved spot. As I came out I could hear cameras flashing and glanced over to a small van, the Black Veil Brides symbol painted on it. Nobody told me they'd be here today. I stormed in and everybody stopped and looked at me smiling. "Guys, I'm not an idiot. I know they're here. Shut up." I growled, walking to the coffee maker. As I poured a cup I heard the doors open and a deep voice came from behind me. "Oh, excuse me miss, could you make me a cup too?"