Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 10

I was talking to fans, because the merch table was put away with all the merch. "So you were her?!" One asked, pulling out a picture from our last photo shoot. I smiled and nodded. "That's me."
"That's so cool!" Another girl squealed. "Why are you just selling merch now?"
"Because the feeling of sharing pizza with Jake is magical." I said jokingly. They laughed. "But really it's because I couldn't like without my best friend. And now my boyfriend. Ashley." I smiled. "Where is Ashley?" Somebody asked. "No clue, I'll go find him. Bye guys!" I said, running off. I went to the green room, stopped outside. I opened the door just a little crack to see inside. "OH ASHLEY" A girl cried. I looked at the couch, feeling my heart break. We'd just gotten together too.
(A/N: He's cheating guys.
Okay?)
I silently closed the door, bit down on my tongue, and walked out. "Did you find him?" One of the girls from before asked. "Oh I found him alright." I said, my voice wavering. They didn't ask any questions as I went onto the bus, closing the door. "Heeeeey Sandy Pandy."
"Pandy, I need a hug." I whispered to Andy, who walked over and wrapped his arms around me. I did the same to him and closed my eyes. He swayed gently. "What happened?"
"We've only been tongether for a few hours Andy. And he already screwed up."
"Already?" Andy asked. I nodded. "Go get in some comfy pajamas and I'll make it better. Alright?"
"Okay..." I whispered. I grabbed my batman pajamas and changed into them in my bunk.
I walked back to Andy, who'd chnged into his pajamas, and had a blanket and some movies. "I haaaveee.... Batman Begins,The Dark Knight, Batman and Robin, Batman Returns, Batman Forever.... and a bunch of other ones that aren't batman." He smiled. I sat on the couch. "Whatever you like pandy." I shrugged. He put something in, pressed play and sat beside me, wrapping both of us in the blanket. At that exact moment, Ashley walked in. He looked at me. "Hey honey." He grinned. "Fuck you."
"What?"
"I fucking saw you cunt."
"I can ex-"
"You CAN'T explain. Ashley we haven't been together for twenty-four hours and you cheat on me. I mean, seriously. Just stop it. Stop it." I shook my head. He sighed, looked at his feet and walked to his bunk. I teared up and buried my head in Andy's warm sweaty shirt. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back, probably watching the movie. I did what I knew would make me feel better, I went to sleep.

I woke up to andy's soft snoring. I smiled and looked at him. His eyes were gently closed, his lips slightly parted and his hair was flopped over his face. I carefully slid out of his arms and made sure he had the blanket around him before I poured a bowl of lucky charms and being the genious I am, ate it in my bunk. "Mmmphmh."
"Uhm, andy, that's not how you say hi."
"Oh, hey Jinxx."
"So, you like her, don't you?"
"Like who?"
"The only girl on this bus."
"Jake? Oh god no."
"No. Sandy."
"I. Uhm... I-I... I uh.... Uhm..." He stuttered. My heart stopped. Andy did like me. He liked me. Then my heart fluttered. He liked ME! I gasped and heard footsteps coming my way. I drank the milk from the bowl, made it look like I was asleep with the bowl hidden under the blanket, and stayed silent. My bunk curtain opened quietly, then closed a few seconds later. "She's awake now and ate my cereal." Jinxx decided. I sat up. "You're magic!"
"You left the box out."
"Oh. Right." I said, laughing quietly. Well Then.