Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 11

"Pandy!" I called, skipping out of the bus. "Hm?"
"Lemme bum a smoke off of you."
"Noo! They're mine!"
"Gimme gimme gimme."
"Gimme gimme never gets! Don't you know your manners yet?"
"Shut up and give me a smoke." I laughed. He gave me a smoke and I lit mine off his. "How did you-"
"Magic!"
"Sandy you crazy bitch." He laughed. I gave him the finger and took a drag. "Oooh. So bad ass." He teased. We laughed. He put his arm around me. "Mh, you're warm Andy, are you getting sick?"
"Maybe. Dunno." He shrugged and I put my hand on his forehead. "Oh dear. Go to your bunk. Go go go. I'm going to go buy you Timmies soup."
"What soup?"
"No Tim Horton's in America?! Daaaaamn." I shrugged. "I'll go get you soup." I groaned. He nodded and moved his arm, putting out the smoke and going inside. I walked down the street. I was alone, with my smoke, when somebody grabbed be from behind. The first name that came to mind ripped from my throat. "ASHLEY!" I screamed. I heard a panicked voice, then four, then five, before my mouth was covered, and I passed out.

I slowly woke up to the most ANNOYING sound ever. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. "Shut up." I groaned. "Sandy?" I could hear somebody's voice. My brain was too scrambled to know who's it was. I slowly opened my eyes, to be greeted by a pain in my head. "OW. FOR FUCK'S SAKE."
"Calm. Down." The deep voice said quietly. My hand was warm from somebody else's hand. "P...Pandy?" I asked. The hand gently squeezed "Hey Sandy Cheeks." Andy said, a smile in his voice. "Mh... Pandy. What... what happened?"
"Ashley heard you screaming for him, and we followed to see what the commotion was about. We found him running towards the hospital. And well, your forehead was bleeding pretty bad." He explained. "Yeah, and it wasn't even from the guy who's ass I kicked hurting you. Damn Sandy, you smacked it off the ground." I could hear Ashley's raspy voice say. It almost sounded like he'd been crying. "Well, Ashley, you cheating fuck, you should've caught me."
"I was a little buzy being stabbed in the arm."
"Well, don't get stabbed in the arm. Duh." I stated. I heard CC laugh. "And that's how you tell if Sandy's still Sandy." Jinxx chuckled. "Are you guys ALL in here?"
"I think so." Jake called over. "Fuck you too Jake."
"When, where, what position?"
"Tomorrow night, your bunk, doggy style."
"No thanks." He squeaked. "I'm too woman for you." I smirked. He laughed. I tried to sit up, but a hand gently pushed me back down. "No, no. You fucked yourself up pretty bad." Andy said. I pouted and rolled over onto my stomac, my arm awkwardly across my back because of the IV. "You look so awkard and uncomfortable." Jinxx groaned. "I am. Shut up. Any-"
"Oh and I threw up thanks for asking." And interrupted. " Cool beans." Jake said jokingly. I laughed, and they joined in. "Good to know you're super fully mega yourself, Sandy." CC said. "Hey wait, why am I being nice to Ashley? Ashley get the fuck out." I grinned, turning over. "Nah."
"Please?"
"Only because you said please." He replied, getting up and walking out. "Oh good, he's gone. Now tell her Ballsack!" Jinxx urged. "Uhm, tell me what?"
"That he likes you." CC shrugged. "Fuck you CC. Hard. In the ass." Andy growled. "Love you too Andy." He turned, and left the room. I looked curiously at Andy. He was awkwardly looking at his toes, like they could be the most interesting things in the world. Other than hsi dick of course. That's the most interesting thing in the world. I bet. "Sandy I know what you're thinking and my dick isn't that interesting."
"How did you- But- How- A-But- uh-how-" I stuttered. He smirked and said mockingly, "Magic."
"Bastard."
"Hoe"
"Cock Sucker"
"Titty Taster."
"Ass Fucker."
"Pussy Lips."
"Andy you have a boner."
"I do no- OHMYGOD." He yelled, getting up and running out. Jake burst out laughing, and fell flat on his face, only to laugh harder. "Uh. Jake? You okay man?" Jinxx asked, nudging him with his foot. Jinxx's face- priceless. I laughed and sat up, nobody to stop me. "Well then." Jinxx shrugged. "Whatever."