Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 12

Andy signed me out and helped me back to the bus, the guys on one side and behind me, but Andy had his arm around me. I used him as support, my head pounding. "Almost there. Easy does it." He whispered. I kept up and we got up the bus stairs before he picked me up and carried me to a bunk, placing me in. It smelt like him, like warpaint, pen and cigarettes. I pulled the blanket over myself. "Mhhh." I smiled. It really did smell like him. I could hear him chuckle and the sound of his boots faded away.

I woke up to the sound of the guys shushing each other, only four of them though. "Shut up." Ashley whispered. "No, you shut up." Jake replied. "All of you shut up." CC hissed. Jinxx just chuckled and opened the curtain to my- Or rather, Andy's bunk. "I knew you'd be awake. Did these moron's wake you?" Jinxx joked. I laughed, sitting up best I could in the small bunk. "Nice to see you too Jinxx. Where's andy?"
"He went out for a smoke."
"Oh, Alright." I nodded, making him move and getting out. "Oh, and we have a guest." Jinxx said quietly. "Do we?" I teased. I heard a female voice come from the other room. "You idiots, she's awake. How does my Jinxxy deal with you?" She said, giggling. I squealed. "Is it Sammi?"
"Yup. Come on." Jinxx said, bringing me out to meet her. There she was, she was beautiful-and sitting on the couch. "Oh hey Sandy, I've heard lots about you!" Sammi grinned. "What? How-?"
"Jinxx, Andy and Ashley never shut up. 'Oh our new merch girl is amazing.'"
"Psht, we shut up, sometimes." Jinxx laughed. The bus door opened and Andy appeared, looking really upset. "Andy!" I gasped, running to him and giving him a hug. He hugged back, instantly bursting into tears. I looked at him and kissed his nose. He seemed to cry harder. "Pandy..." I said quietly, but he just held me closer."Andy Pandy, what happened?"
"N-Nothing." He mumbled, pushing me away. "You can tell me anything. You're mybest friend." I said, he just seemed to cry even harder and went into the bathroom. "Oh dear..." Sammi mumbled. "Not again." Jake groaned. "Not again what?"
"Everytime andy likes a girl who's friendzoned him, he gets super upset and they don't even know." He explained. "I wonder who it is." Ash said. CC hit him upside the head. "Dumbass."
"What?"
"You are. So dumb."
"Who is it?!" Ash shrieked, making CC whisper into his ear. "What? No fair! I had her tw...thre.... twice!"
"Is it me?!" I asked shrilly. Jinxx and Jake nodded. "What?! This is... no. No no no. I just... I need to be alone." I said quietly, walking off the bus. I listened to the rhythmic tapping of my feet on the pavement. I had no coat, no socks or shoes, and I was in shorts and a T-shirt. I should tell you know it's only fourteen degrees, and I'm freezing. Dispite what I had said, Sammi came after me. "Hey, Sandy. You don't have to love him back. But at leaste tell him because-"
"Sammi I-"
"Because he deserves to know and-"
"Sammi-"
"And he's been hurt so much and he just needs to be let-"
"Sam-"
"Let down easy."
"But sammi, no. This is the problem. I know how I feel about him... and..." I trailed off