Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 15

I was getting ready for my date with Andy. I asked him what we were doing, but I let him plan it, and all he said was bikini, Italian food and kittens. So... Uhm, I guess this should be.. interesting? I put on my black bikini and on top I put on a white crop top and black skinny jeans with my cute black flats, leaving my hair down, straight. "You ready Sandy-Pandy?" Andy called. "Yeah! One second!" I called back, checking my teeth. Perfect. I came out. "You look nice."
"Thanks. You do too. Leather and studs- ever so classy."
"Oh shush."
"Don't you mean 'Just shut the fuck up. I want to go.'?" I laughed. He laughed along and took my hand. We walked off the bus. I could hear him singing softly. "Is that... is that from Rent?"
"You know Rent?"
"It's only the greatest Movie of all times!"
"Oh good." He laughed. We walked into a nice place. I could smell pizza. "Is this your idea of Italian food?" I grinned. He shrugged and took me to a table. "It's Italian, isn't it?" He said with a cheesy smiled. I sat and kicked his leg. "Ow! What was that for?"
"Pizza." I winked. He crinkled his nose. "Are you wearing work boots or-"
"I'm in flats Andy"
"You're lying to me!"
"Nah. I'm serious. Just flats."
"I have sensitive legs then."
"Mr. Gazelle." I joked. He laughed. The pizza came, so I guess Andy pre-ordered or something. "Looks good." I smiled. I felt his legs on either side of one of mine. "I captured your foot!" He grinned. I shook my head playfully. "Weirdy."
"Slut."
"Whore."
"Bitch"
"Cunt."
"I'm more ghetto than yo white ass."
"Says the boy who is fifty shades of white."
"Ever read fifty shades of grey?"
"It's a porno book."
"So?"
"Oh gross."
"What?"
"You make it sound like you've read it."
"Oh ew no! That's nasty!" He shrieked. I laughed, eating. We both quickly finished the pizza and got up, skipping out. Don't ask. We were skipping. Fuck you.

We walked into a pet store. "What are we doing here?"
"Buying you a kitten, duh."
"Oh andy!" I laughed, hugging him. "Kittens are adorable, thanks!"
"Oh I know."
"Good!"
"Good!"
"Fine!"
"Fine!"
"I've seen this somewhere before." I said thoughtfully. He laughed. "Some Disney show with the chick who smiles like this-" And he demonstrated the smile. "In it." He finished. I laughed. "Okay. I'm not crazy."
"Nope." He grinned, leading me to the kittens. I knelt down by them. We were let into the back room by an employee. I sat, being attacked by kittens. I squealed with laughter as they all walked across my lap or stared at me. Andy sat beside me, chuckling. "Are they cute?" He asked. "Adorable!" I squeaked, picking up a calico kitten. I cuddled it. "You want that one?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and got up, leading me out. We got the bad ass cat cage and then headed out for the swimming.

I hopped in, leaving the cat carrier nearby. Andy had taken me to a pool- only for the two of us! He jumped in and started swimming towards me, I laughed and swam away, but he kept following me. Eventually he cornered me and grinned. Before I knew it his lips were on mine- but I heard somebody shout "What the fuck?!" And it was- a very familiar voice. Andy and I both looked at a very pissed Ashley. "Shit..." I whispered, looking at him. "You went on a date with both of us?!" He screamed. "Ashley! I can explain!" I yelled back. Andy got out of the pool instantly. "Both of us!? Sandy, what the hell?!" He cried. I climbed out. "I can-"
"No!" Ashley interrupted. "No explaining. You have to choose one of us!" He exploded. "I uh.... I choose..." I mumbled, looking between the two boys. Shit.