Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 2

I laughed and turned around, handing him my mug. "I don't need mine anyway." I smiled. He chuckled and took a sip. "Well, thanks."
"Mhm. You better be thanking me. I drink from that mug daily. I don't care if you're Andy Biersack, break it and I snap your little spine like a fucking twig, got it?" I smirked. He looked a little shocked as he nodded and I skipped off to my dressing room. "So, we're doing something with Black Veil Brides today. So, leather and studs." Amanda, the wardrobe lady smiled. "M'kay. So, where are my options?" I asked. She brought out a rack of the most bad-ass clothes we had here. I grinned as she brought out a fantastic outfit that consisted of black high heel combat boots, black leather pants, a skull muscle shirt and a leather jacket.
As she handed me the two bracelets that went with them I kissed her cheek. "Thank you, thank you!" I squealed. She laughed. "Yeah yeah yeah. Go get changed." I went to the bathroom and changed. When I came out I heard Ashley wolf whistle, so I did the first thing that came to mind, flipped him off. "FEISTY!" He called. I just laughed and shook my head, getting on the background. And guess what guy I was all up on first? Ashley. I tugged on some of his shirt, and posed as if I were running off. He looked at me like I were an insane fan and the camera flashed a few, then I was clinging to him, my eyes closed and head tiled downwards. His arm went around me and he posed as if we were taking a picture together-even though we were- and the camera flashed yet again. Then, to my surprise, Ash picked me up, and the shock on my face made it into the next set of pictures. As he set me down he laughed and walked off. Jake walked over with pizza in hand, and at first I was just watching as he took a bite, then I had the crust in my mouth and we were fighting over it, the next thing I knew, I was looking triumphant as Jake stared at me from the ground. As he stood I ate the rest and shouted a "DAMN STRAIGHT!" before he pouted and walked off. Jinxx walked over, and seeing as he's with Sammi, I poked him in the stomach for one picture, licked my finger in another and in the third I had it near his ear, he was looking disgusted. I couldn't help but laugh during the last one. CC walked up and the three pictures, we did random ass poses, and for the last one, I somehow ended up sitting on his shoulders. He shoved me off and I pouted. Being CC, he just walked away, so when Andy came on he had to help me up. "Well, thank you." I grinned. He chuckled and as he spoke my breath was caught in my throat. "You seem like you're trying to wear me. And it's working." He laughed. I smiled and shook my head. "Okay you two, for this one, I vision you as lovebirds. Pose." The photographer said. Both Andy and I froze. I heard andy mumble something about Juliet and we both looked at each other. "Alright Andy, if it causes any trouble with Juliet, I'll help you explain." I smiled and we both turned to each other, I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, and we both looked up. At what you may ask? The ugly-ass ceiling. Then he picked me up and I giggled, my arms gently going around his neck and finally, our lips stopped inches from each others faces. When we pulled away all the guys came on and to my surprise CC demanded he give me a piggy back, so I laughed and got on his back, clinging to him. "CC Don't drop me!" I squealed. He grinned. "I will!"
"No! CC! Don't murder me!"
"Oh fine."He pouted. I laughed. As Ash didn't look at me, the pictures being taken, he did ask me a question. "What's your name?"
"Sandy."
"That's a pretty name." I heard Andy say. "Thanks!" I grinned and he laughed. My hair fell in my face. "NOOOO!" I wailed, blowing at my hair wildly. "What?" CC laughed, looking up at me. I was cross eyed, looking up, blowing at my hair. He put me down and I fixed my hair before the photographer said we could go. I walked off, Andy beside me. "So Mr, Biersack, how's my cup?" I asked, smirking. "It's okay. I swear."
"I will cut off your genitals and and eat them for substance if you break it." I warned. He nodded obediently and I laughed. "Good boy." I ruffled his hair and he squealed, fixing it. As my manager looked over I fell silent and looked away. And okay, maybe I lied earlier. I undressed and got back into my clothes from before, walking out and giving Amanda a hug before leaving the building and headed for my second job. A strip club. When I said I worked there once, I meant, One time, and this is that time. I know lying isn't nice, but this is my job. I walked in and slipped into the change room, changing into my whore outfit. It had a dress with a blue and gold design on it, with black lace at the top, frills at the bottom. It was really short, and maybe I wouldn't call them frills. But I wore fishnet stocking underneath and platform heels, a big bow on my headband.
As I walked out to work the floor, wolf whistles flew around. But I heard mumbles, five of them. I glanced up to see, none other than Black Veil Brides, ogling at my boobs. "Come on boys, not like you haven't seen bigger." I snipped, walking off to a guy waving a twenty. I took it from my hand and sat on his lap, facing him, my legs spread. He was wearing a tie so I pulled him forward by it and looked at his lips, but as he tried to kiss me I simply turned my head so he would only kiss my cheek. I fake giggled and he felt up my boobs a little before I stood, the song ending. I put the twenty in my dress because, come on. Where else would I put it? But as I looked around, Ash had a fifty, waving it towards me. I slowly walked over, my hips swaying as I bent down to look at him. "Well well, Mr. Purdy doesn't get enough." I breathed, kissing his neck. He moaned. As his fingers fumbled with his wallet at mumbled "Champagne room" and I just nodded, taking the money he was handing me and putting it in my dress, even though it'd just end up on the floor soon. We stood and I pulled his hand over my shoulder, leading him off.