Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 5

"Ashley!" I laughed. He stuck an ice cream on his forehead. "I'M A UNICORN!"
"Ashley!" I repeated, pulling it off and running off with it. He pouted and ran after me. I ran back into my house and threw out his ice cream, going into my room to change. I was tired of looking like a slut. I changed into black pants with chains on them, a black tank top with a plaid tie and slipped my feet into skate shoes.
As I walked out, Ashley pinned me to a wall and kissed me. I kissed back, but I could feel lust in the way his lips moved, so I kissed rougher. I began to trail kisses down his neck. Whenever I stopped to nibble, Ashley would give off a small, quiet moan. "Y'know Ash, Reese isn't home, he's out with his girlfriend..." I said seductively, sucking on his collar bone. He moaned and tiled my head up, kissing me roughly. I kissed back and tugged on his shirt. We only parted quickly so he could pull his shirt off. I ran my fingers down his firm chest and stopped just about his pant line. He tensed. Bingo. I unzipped his pants and slipped them down. I danced my fingers over the elastic of his briefs. I peeked down at them, then looked at him, pulling away from the kiss. I giggled and pulled him back, kissing him. My fingers slowly made their way inside and found his dick. I closed my hand around it and squeezed gently. He moaned against my lips. I rubbed the tip of his now hardened cock and parted his lips, exploring his mouth. I'm not giving up my virginity, but it's not like Ashley hasn't had a handy before.... My other hand slid the underwear down. I massaged his balls and started to slowly pump. Ash's moans got louder. I moved from his lips to his neck, where I started to leave huge hickies. I pumped faster, my thumb still rubbing the tip. I squeezed a bit more and Ash gasped. I slowly lowered myself to my knees. I released his dick and flicked my tongue over the slit. He moaned, and I gently took it in my mouth. The first thing I did was bite down, not too hard, but not too soft. Ash moaned louder. I took it further and sucked a bit. It was practically down my throat by now and I sucked and swirled my tongue around it. My teeth dug into the soft flesh and I massaged his balls. Ash was closed, his body tensed and shivers ripped down his spine. I moved my lips carefully in a way I knew he liked and a sticky substance poured down my throat, with the loudest moan from Ashley. I was making his knees weak. As I swallowed my throat tightened around his cock, and I slowly pulled my head away, standing and firmly taking his dick back in my hand. I resumed pumping and sucked his collar bone. Ash was covered in sweat, his head tilted back. "Sandy. Sandy faster." Ash moaned out. I pumped faster, tugging the skin. I dug my fingernails into it. He moaned louder. I stopped with his balls and rubbed one of his nipples. He smirked into a moan and leaned against the wall. I was making him weak. "You done.... Purdy boy?" I mumbled against his neck. He nodded and I released him, helping him get dressed. "Is my hair okay?" He asked. I laughed. It was poking up in all angles. I made him follow me to the bathroom, where I could wash my hands. He shrieked- Sounding like a girl- and picked up my hair brush, brushing it and smoothing it out. I handed him a towel and he dried off, beads of sweat rolling onto the fabric of it. Okay. He's pretty sexy I must admit. "Ashley, why are you so god damn sexy?" I grinned. "I could be sexy only for you." He winked. I nodded in agreement and he did a little victory dance. I laughed and hit his chest, drying my hands on a fresh towel and going downstairs. FUCK. We waste towels. I poured myself a bowl of cereal, because I'm not that hungry, and walked to the couch, sitting and turning on the TV. Ash walked down and sat beside me, taking my spoon and my bowl, and eating from it. " Heyyyy." I whined.
"Too bad."
"That's MY cereal!"
"too bad."
"No! Mine!"
"Too bad."
"But it's mine!" I pouted, taking it from him and eating. "Hey!"
"Now you know how I feel." I smiled, cuddling against him and eating my cereal. MY cereal. This was perfect.