Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 6

I keep lying to you guys.
Okay.
So.
Not only am I not a virgin... But Ashley and I did have sex that night. But, that was months ago. Let me, catch you up.Okay, So you know how Ash and I were close, happy, almost like a couple? So, we started dating. Right? And four days later, I catch Ashley having sex, on his bus, with a bimbo. I mean, I thought he was a decent man. Boy was I wrong.

Andy was sitting on a bench when I walked past him. "Hey! Sandy!" He called, waving me over. I walked to him and sat in his lap, perfectly happy. "Hello Mr. Gazelle." I mused. He laughed and gave me a hug. "How ya doin'?" He asked. "Eh. I'm doin'."
"Ah, still upset."
"Nope. Just hungry." I said, crinkling my nose. He laughed again. "How about... I take you out.. to....."
"Where?!"
"This place... with... a name..."
"That would happen to be...?!"
"Well..."
"Here, I'll get you started. Sandy! I'm going to take out out to...."
"Mc Donalds!" He finished happily. I giggled and hit his chest. "Dork." I smiled, licking his nose. As he stood up he picked me up, skipping down the road. I tried to insist he put me down.... but you know.... he's Andy and Andy does what Andy wants. I just gave up by the time we were halfway there... ish... and Andy couldn't skip anymore, because I was in his arms. "You're heavy!" He complained. "I know."
"I was kidding."
"Nu uh!"
"Yu huh."
"Well I'm still heavy." I pouted. "Would you tell me something?" He asked. "Sure."
"Why are you a stripper?"
"Well..."
"Well...? I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I totally understand and-"
" And I'm going to tell you. Because I need money and it pays well."
"Come work with us!" He decided. "And see Ashley every day? No way." I countered. "So you do still miss him." He said. A hint of something on his face. What was it? Sadness? Jealousy? Hm. Probably now. "No. I just can't stand seeing that boy. I'll just picture that.... that night...." I trailed off. He walked into Mc Donalds and put me in a booth, then went to the counter. When he came back he had two of their ice cream cones in his hands and handed me one. I smiled. "Thank you."
"No problem." He shrugged, sitting across from me.

I was laughing so hard. After I was done my ice cream, andy bit the bottom of his off and is now calling to the heavens for napkins to clean up his leather pants. Because His ice cream melted all over him. I mean, imagine it. "Oh lordy! Lordy please! I just want some napkins! I have cum all over my pants. ALL. OVER. It's Cum! I've let everyone know I was masturbating. Or lordy please let me clean it up with some napkins!" But the best part was... I was holding the napkins. I threw the wad at him and he shut up, cleaning himself up. "I'm just.... Dying here.... Biersack!" I said between laughs. He shrugged. "Sucks." He smiled.
And that, children,
Is how Andy Biersack,
Became my best friend.
Ever.