Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 7

I sat up in bed, yawning. Time for work. I got out of bed and went to my closet, picking out a white vest corset type thing, white leather pants and I slipped into my boots.
I quickly straightened my hair and left it down, then walked out. Reese was asleep in his room, so I just grabbed a banana, ate it super fast because, well, I had to go and put the peel in the compost. Picking up my car keys I hurried out the door and got it my car, driving down there. I was in a hurry, so I was a little over the speed limit. Hopefully nobody noticed. As I pulled into my parking spot I saw they boy's bus and gasped. What was that doing here? I hopped out and went into the building to see none other than Mr. Andy Biersack, drinking out of my coffee mug. I run to him and he saw me coming and was smart enough to put the cup down before I engulfed in in a huge hug. "What are you doing here?!" I laughed. He smiled. "Jon planned this photoshoot. It's our last week before tour, and we're all so bored!"
"Wait- who's here?"
"Uhm, Jake, Jinxx, CC..." And I couldn't hear the rest, because he was mumbling. "Oh my god, Ashley's here?" I groaned. Somebody came up behing me. "Sandy-" Ashley started, but I cut him off. He wasn't going to just apologize and think I'd forgive him, was he? "No, Ashley. Save it. Shut up, and let's just get the photo shoot over with so I can go hang with Andy and quit my second job." I stated simply, walking off. Andy came after me. "No more stripping?" He chirped. I smiled and turned to him, nodding. "It made me feel gross anyway. Maaaybe I can be your merch girl afterall."
"YES!" He cheered, doing a goofy happy dance. I laughed and joined him before I had to go off and change. I changed out of my white outfit into a black t-shirt, black leather vest, black leather pants and some combat boots.
I brushed all of my hair over onto one side and drew on a white arrow pointing up to my crotch. As I walked out, Andy started laughing hysterically. I looked him over, and not to my surprise, we were dressed the same, so I just smirked and walked over to him. Something was different. He didn't seem as... happy. Even though he was smiling and laughing, there was something... off about him. "Paaaaaaaaaandy." I said. "Saaaaaaaaaandy."
"Come oooonnnnnn." I whined, dragging him onto the set of the photos. The others followed and I let them get into place before I sat at Andy's feet, looking up at him in a bad ass manner. "Hey bitch." He smirked. "Cocky bastard." I replied. I hadn't even realized the camera was flashing. Time for their Singles. most of us walked off the photo background, except Andy. Who posed like a sexy beast before walking off, switching with CC. "Hey, Sandy, just let me-" Ashley attempted once again. "No thanks."
"Sandy I swear-"
"Ashley, no. Give it up."
"Sandy Please!" He yelled, and everybody turned to us. I shook my head, huffing before I turned and walked off. I heard footsteps coming after me, and I walked faster. But the footsteps were too heavy to be Ash's, so I peeked over my shoulder to see Jake curiously following me. "Hey Jake." I mumbled. He stopped me and gave me a huge hug. So I hugged back. "Sandy, don't let him get to you. I heard you're coming on tour with us, being our merch girl. That'll be awesome. You can sleep in the extra bunk. You can hang with us. You're like my sister Sandy Pandy." He smiled. I smiled back. "Thanks. You're a cool guy Jake. Now I have to go change. I feel so..... Andy." I laughed. I pulled away, only to see Andy walking towards us. "Saaaandy. What's so bad about feeling like me?"
"Because if I had a cock it'd be so fucking big that my pants would be painted on." I winked, before skipping into the change room. "Ooooh! BUUURRRNNNNN!" Jake grinned. I changed back into my white leather and came out, taking Andy's hand and walking out. "Pandy what's the matter?" I asked. He seemed caught off-gaurd before he shook his head. "Nothing, why would you ask?"
"Because you're sad."
"Am not."
"Are too." I concluded. He was silent for a few minutes before he answered. "Juliet broke up with me." He whispered. "Awh Pandy!" I squeaked, feeling bad for picking on him. "Will you be okay?" I sighed, upset that he was upset. "Yeah. At some point."
"Oh Andy, I'm so sorry!" I nearly screamed, stopping in my tracks and hugging him. He hugged back and sniffed. I looked up at him to see his usually happy blue eyes full of tears. I brushed them away. "Don't cry. I hate seeing you so upset." I said quietly. He shook his head and pulled away. "Let's go get you away fromt he strip club job. And frankly modeling. We pay enough." He smiled, now happy. I don't get this boy. He was just like, crying a minute ago, I swear. We stepped into the club, hand in hand, determined to get me out of that living fucking hell.