Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 8

I settled into my bunk on the bus, Reese is upset with me for quitting my modelling job. Whatever. Andy's head poked in. "Handy Sandy Pandy, we're stopping at Dairy Queen in a few minutes. You coming?" He smiled. "Of course!" I laughed. He moved out of the way and I hopped out. "Lemme change. Do you care if I wear another band's shirt?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "Yes Sandy, that's why I walk around in KISS and Motley Crue shirts all the time." He replied sarcastically. I laughed and skipped to the bathroom, changing into a white All Time Low T-shirt, white pants splattered with blue and black, a Never Shout Never braclet, TWO All Time Low bracelets, my knee high black converse and a Blood On The Dance Floor belt.
As I walked out Andy was the only one left on the bus, waiting for me. "You're so slow." He whined. I laughed and took his hand, the way I always do, and we walked off the bus together. Fans ran up and started talking to him.. "Is she your new girlfriend?!"
"Andy, who's she!"
"Andy lose her and get with me!"
"I love you Andrew!" And he just smiled and shrugged before he walked past them and into the Dairy Queen, still holding my hand. We ordered our ice cream and sat with the guys. Ash had stopped trying to apologize and I could sit in peace around him. He sent me a soft smile, and I smiled back. "Oh my god. Sandy. What the fuck. This is magic." Andy said, offering me a bite of his ice cream. I took it, then took the blizzard from his hand, putting mine in the table in front of him. "Hey!" He gasped. I slid past him and moved so I was between CC and Jake. "I like his flavour choice, it's mine now." I stated. They laughed. "Try mine." CC grinned. I took a taste, and swapped yet again. And I tried Jake's, and swapped. Jinxx laughed and gave me a look. "Yes Jinxxy winxxy?"
"Jinxxy winxxy?" CC laughed. "Jinxxy Winxxy." Jinxx laughed proudly. "Aaaanyway. Want the rest of mine? I'm not hungry." He shrugged, sliding it toward me. I saw Jake's arm go out, but I knocked it away and took the blizzard, then hungerly finished mine before starting on his. "Damn girl, you're so hungry!" Andy whined. "No shit." I rolled my eyes, grinning. "Want mine too?" Ashley asked quietly. "Oh my god yes!" I yelled, slamming the empty blizzard cup of Jinxx's down, taking Ash's. I finished that too and then moved so I was sitting in Andy's lap. "You're comfy." I mumbled, cuddling into his chest. "Tired?"
"Well, after eating three blizzards, yes." I laughed quietly, closing my eyes.

I guess I fell asleep before I woke up to CC poking me. "Get uppppp. Merch girl, we need you to sell merch." He whined. I rolled out into his arms, then hopped down onto my feet. "Gimmie a second." I smiled, going into the bathroom and changing into a black tank top with my black and white old Black Veil Brides on top, and by old I mean Sandra's on it, and then I did a funky dance to get into my black skinny jeans, and tugged on my converse. I put my BVB hat on backwards and put some bracelets on before clipping my on leather wings necklace on and pulling on the Rebels jacket I have.
I walked out and helped set up the merch table before getting behind it. A girl walked up quickly. "I like you jacket." She smiled shyly before telling me what she wanted and paying for it. I handed her the shirt and continued on.

I got to listen to the concert as I sold merch.The crowd calmed down as they played, then got packed again as the show finished. As soon as they all cleared out Jinxx came over. "So merchy merch girl, how was your first day?" He teased. "I was fucking fast. Ha."
"Oh?" He smirked. I nodded proudly and he laughed, helping me clean up the table. We put everything away and I changed into a red tank top and some pajama shorts.
I sat on the couch with the guys. Andy had his arm around me and Ashley was on my other side, talking to CC. Jake was eating the pizza and Jinxx was probably in his bunk, skyping Sammi. "You were a really great merch girl." Andy and Ashley said in unison. I smiled and nodded, silently thanking them. I cuddled close to Andy's warm, bare chest. "You're warm Andy. Stay that way." I mumbled, closing my eyes. He chuckled, causing his chest to vibrate. I smiled and managed to drift off, Andy's arm around me, and his heart beat ringing in my ears.