Strong From What They Made Me

Chapter 9

I woke up lonely, no warmth from Andy's bare body. Just a blanket I took a look at it. A BATMAN blanket. So Andy tucked me in last night. Awh. Cute. I smiled and sat up, smelling the blanket. Mh... smelt like Andy and doughnuts. I folded it neatly and quietly snuck to the bunks and took out something to wear, then went to the bathroom and changed into it. I'd chosen a batman shirt, a batman necklace and bracelet, batman converse and yellow jeans.
When I came out, Ashley was awake, sitting on the couch eating Jinxx's lucky charms. "Won't Mr. Ferguson be quite angry to find you eating his food?" I teased, sitting beside him. He chuckled. "Not if he doesn't know."
"Well, what if he finds out?"
"Who'd tell him?" Ash asked, raising his eyebrows. In responce I took a deep breath, causing Ashley to cover my mouth quickly. "One word to him and I hurt you dammit."
"Wumph I mell mhh" I said, or at least that's how it sounded with his hand clamped against my mouth. " What?" He laughed, moving his hand. "What if I tell my Jinxxy Winxxy?" I pouted. "Tell me what? Jinxx asked, walking through to the couch. He looked at Ash, then the bowl, then back to Ash. "Three. Two. One." Jinxx counted, making as put the bowl down, get up and run to the bathroom, locking the door, I grinned, shaking my head. "Morning Sandy." Jinxx smiled. "Hey." I shrugged as he plopped down beside me. I snuggled up to him. "I miss Sammi." He complained. "I know. I know. You'll see her, in..." I trailed off. "A few months. Until then, Skype until you die." I smiled at him, and he smiled back. "I guess."
"Guess? You GUESS? Jeremy-"
"Jinxx."
"Mother fucking Jeremy." I replied. He chuckled and shook his head. "Fine."
"Yes fine. You are Jeremy and always will be. Now, I have a problem." I said. He looked at me. "Alright, what's wrong?"
"I like Ash still... y'know? But... He broke my heart. What do I do?"
"What does your heart tell you to do?"
"I... I want to get back together with him."
"Then do it." He whispered. I nodded. "Thanks."
"No problem." He hugged me and I hugged back. I heard footsteps and when I looked up, Ash was looking at me. "You want me back?" He asked, hopeful. I nodded softly and he sat down, hugging me too. I was the sandwich. "I hate begin the sandwich!" I whined, drawing andy out of his bunk with sleepy, curious eyes. "Oh, hey Andy." We all said in unison. He sat in Jinxx's lap, causing him to let go of me. So I cuddled into Ashley's chest, happy again. He smiled and kissed my hair. "I knew you'd come back. I love you so much." He laughed. I giggled. Andy shifted in Jinxx's lap. "Is the bus moving?" Andy mumbled. "Nah, Jon needed a nap, so we're parked." Jake said, coming out. Andy got up and pulled out his cigarettes from his pocket, walking off the bus. Ash snuggled up to me and I laughed, kissing his chin.

"Okay. So you will go with Andy to get food, I will go with Ashley to buy pillows and Jake will go with CC to the booze store." Jinxx said. We were all inside of a wal-mart, trying to decide who got what, so we let Jinxx choose. I took Andy's hand and walked off with him to get food. "I want gummy bears! I want potatoes! I want apples!" He sang. I laughed and got everything we needed. Andy made me get oranges because he said we needed to prevent scurvy or something. I don't know. He's Andy. When we were all done we payed and rushed back to the bus, putting things away as the bus started to move. "We're two hours away from the venue!" Jon called back, and before he'd even finished the sentance I'd grabbed clothes and ran into the bathroom. See, with these boys, you have to get there first to get anything done. I changed into a 'Marceline the Vampire Queen' T-shirt, my converse with chains instead of laces, black skinny jeans and my Rebels jacket, putting my Black Veil Brides cap on backwards before straigtening my hair and walking out.
I was knocked into a wall by Andy who hurriedly called "Sorry!" over his shoulder. Ash helped me straighten up, seeing as he was dressed and ready. He hugged me and kissed my hair, then dragged me to the couch. "I'm gonna do your warpaint!" He chirped, making me sit. He some on his fingers and carefully designed my face. "I swear, if there are cocks on there I'll hurt you."
"No, you look like Jake. Look." He said, taking my picture and showing me. I did look like Jake. I stoop and pecked his lips as the bus slowly came to a stop. The boys come out of the different areas they were in and we filed off the bus. CC went to set up his drums and I went to set up the Merch table. I finished and put the boxes in place, then walked to the water, getting a bottle quickly without taking my eye off the merch table, then I went back and stood innocently. The doors were open and the fans swarmed in. I squeaked and heard Ashley laugh. "I want this T-shirt!"
"That necklace!"
"I want the hat like your's!"
"Ooh! The jacket!" They were all screaming at the same time, but I managed to keep up with their demands. They payed and I took the money, gave them change and their items. They kept screaming, but then the band came on and I had a quick break. Finally.