Celebrate The Moments Behind Me

Chapter 3

I nursed andy's bruised nose. He groaned in protest. "Shut up Andy." I said quietly, playfully. A smile spread across his thin lips. "I love you."
"I love you too Andy. Now! I have to go get groceries for you. I'll be back in three hours maximum, if I'm being realistic." I laughed. "If I'm not back by then, call the cops or something" I stood and kissed his forehead. "Hurry back" He smiled. I nodded. "Of course." I turned and walked out.

It was getting dark. I'd been out for two hours and I was headed home. I quickly passed a few allies. I felt like somebody was following me. I shrugged it off. The sun was still up for a little while longer, people are probably just trying to get home... right? That's when it happened. The rag was clamped over my mouth and nose. I held my breath until I couldn't anymore. I accepted it. I accepted what was happening. Silently, my grocery bags fell to the sidewalk, and I blacked out.

I opened my eyes and groaned. My body ached. There was a breeze and I knew I wasn't dressed. I was bound to a chair. The itchy ropes cut into my arms. I looked down, and laughed. I was in a bra and I was wearing granny panties. Oh good, they had a sense of humor. "It's good to see you again Sandy." A voice purred in my ear. It was a man. "A...again?" I squeaked he nodded, his foul breath close to my neck. "Oh gross. Dude, get a toothbrush."
"Ha ha ha, very funny smartass." He said dryly. "I try."
"At least you're not all butt hurt like everyone else." He said, standing fully and walking around me. "I can get very deep when you're unconscious."
"Did you at least have the decency to use a condom?"
"Of course." He said. I nodded. "Then that's fine."
"Oh, good." He grinned. I was never hard to get along with. I head a door burst open. That's when I lost it. I screamed, the heavy footsteps came pounding. "Sandy!" He yelled. "Andy! I'm over here!" I struggled to get free of the ropes attaching me to the chair. The man who kidnapped me pulled out a gun as Andy came into view, threatening to shoot him if he got closer. "Andy!" I cried. "No! Turn back! Go!"
"I'm not leaving without you!"
"Don't come any closer!" The man threatened, aiming the gun towards Andy. "I'm calling the cops!" And growled, pulling out his phone. I heard the gun go off. My ears were ringing, but I could hear the scream escape Andy's lips, and then, everything went black. But why? He shot Andy, not me... right?