Celebrate The Moments Behind Me

Chapter 4

*Andy's P.O.V.*
(I don't like using another Character's P.O.V. but- What else am I suppose to do man?! D: )

I paced in the waiting room. "Sit down." Jinxx- also known as tour mama- said. "I can't."
"Andy. Sit. Down."
"My girlfriend's in an operating room Jinxx. They're removing a bullet Jinxx. She could not make it, Jinxx." I said, tearing up. He stood and wrapped me into a big hug. I burst into tears in his arms. I couldn't take this. She could die today. I swallowed the lump in my throat and sat in Jinxx's lap. CC, Jake and Ash were sitting too, but I think it bothered Jinxx and I the most.I heard a sound. Who made it? Who's crying. Jinxx's hand brushed my cheek. "Andy, don't cry. She'll be alright" He said. Oh, it was me? I buried my head in Jinxx's chest. "Who's here for Miss. Mathers?" A mousy voice asked. "We are." Jinxx said, his chest rumbling with the words. "We have some good news, and some bad news. Good news is, we successfully dislodged the bullet from her shoulder blade. The BAD news is, well... She's being rather unresposive. We're unsure if something vital had been hit. We assume not- but with the comatose state, we're cosidering checking again." She said. Another sound escaped my lips. "You can go see her." She added quickly, sensing the tension in the room. Jinxx helped me up and then stood, Jake, CC and Ash getting up. We walked down the hall until we got to her room. I whimpered. She looked so different. The pale skin, the machines crowding her bed. There was the gentle whoosh of the machine that helped her breath. I couldn't for the life of me remember what is was called. Resperator? Perperator? It didn't really matter, what mattered was the girl it was hooked up to. I saw CC just walk out of the room. They'd had a special bond ever since that day on the set of the photo shoot. Years ago. "Years..." I whispered. Jake put a comforting hand on my shoulder. "No! No sympathy! it's not going to bring her back!" I yelled. Jake took a step back. "Well, yelling's not going to bring her back either!" He replied, just as loud. I dropped my head into my hands and kneeled by Sandy's bed. "I know..." I mumbled. I rested my head on her hand. "Please baby, you gotta come back. I just got you, you can't go away again. I can't lose you again..."

We all sat in the waiting room yet again after being rushed out when she flat lined. My baby girl. My baby. She flat lined. We had some questions so he brought a nurse over to explain it. "Does a woman ever have her period in a coma?" CC asked. the nurse laughed lightly. "Never heard that one before. Yes, actually. Her brain is still functioning, although not perfectly, her body still needs to dispose of the egg inside her, so nurses like me do in fact provide them with pads and clean them up a bit."
"How does somebody get what they need daily, nutrition wise in a coma?"
"Well- The IVs in their arms feed the nutrients, vitamins and hydrates them, all at the same time." She smiled politely. "How long, should she stay in the coma?" I asked suddenly, looking at her. Her green eyes showed sympathy. "We're not sure. We think maybe about..." She paused to remember what it was. "A few months at most. If anymore we'd take her off life support and she would most likely not make it." She sighed, knowing I wanted to hear a week at most. I nodded. "I understand." I said softly. She nodded sadly. "But we'll do all that we can" She assured us. We nodded simultaneously with a quiet "Thank you" Or "Please do" Coming for us. All of us but me. "Be grateful." Jinxx mumbled. I shook my head. "I can't. It's just not... in my brain to, right now." I groaned. She nodded understandingly and leaned down, hugging me. "We'll try really hard. You her boyfriend?" She asked. I mumbled an "I guess" as she pulled away. "Well, she'll be okay. I promise." She grinned, before turning on the heels of her ugly nurse shoes, and walking off.