Celebrate The Moments Behind Me

Chapter 5

Sandy sat up and smiled at me. "Hey, hey Andy pandy. How are you holding up?" She asked. "Sandy!" I gasped, rushing to her side. I took her hand in mine, and she groaned. She didn't look so good anymore. "Are you okay love?" I asked. She didn't respond. The steady beeping started to fade, and so did she. "No no no, you can't leave me yet!" I protested. But her body slouched over as a steady ring sliced through the air. I collapsed beside the bed. "Sandy you can't leave me yet. I still need you. We need to go to Paris together! We need to do anything and everything" Tears streamed down my face. "Andy!" A voice yelled. "Andy!"

My eyes snapped open. "Andy man, you okay? You were having a nightmare or some shit."
"Holy, yeah. I'm cool, man." I nodded. Jinxx nodded back. "She's gonna be okay. They said her vital signs are improving. They said maybe in a month or two she'll open her eyes and say good morning to the world" He added. I smiled at the thought of Sandy waking up. It made my heart pound in my chest. "Having friends around has helped her." Jinxx smiled, putting a gentle hand on my shoulder. "Yeah. It has"

*A few months later brah.*

I walked into the hospital with Jinxx, hopeful she'd wake up. She'd had enough time, right? Now it's time for her to wake up for me. We were outside her room, but they wouldn't let us in. But the second I heard that sparkling laugh, I knew my baby girl was awake. As soon as they let me I raced into her room and scooped her into a big hug, her melodic laugh filling my ears. I took in her scent, her smile, her eyes. I saw so close to losing her. You never know what you have until it's gone, right? I closed my eyes, just holding her. Her soft, sweet lips pressed themselves against my cheek. " Sandy.." I whispered. I felt the corners of her lips curve up into a smile. "Nice to see you too, Mr. Biersack." She joked. I smiled brilliantly and pressed my thin lips to her's. She kissed back. I pulled away slightly so my face lingered by her's. "You're gorgeous." I whispered. She laughed lightly and my heart fluttered. "I thought I'd never hear that laugh again..."