Status: One Shot

Lost in Empty Pillow Talk

1/1

John collapses onto the bed and takes a deep breath, curling himself into a pillow. The person who is already occupying the bed grunts and John smirks to himself.

He brushes the hair out of his eyes causing Kennedy to grumble and finally open his eyes. Kennedy slips his arms across John’s waist and tugs him into his side.

John rests his head on Kennedy’s shoulder and a silence settles over the two. Kennedy begins to fall back into his slumber before John sighs heavily, “You’re dog hates me.”

Kennedy laughs, “Kota doesn’t hate anybody.”

John sticks his lower lip out and his boyfriend rolls his eyes, “Well he really really dislikes me then.”

Kennedy run’s his fingers along John’s side lightly sending shivers down John’s spine, “Are you sure you didn’t provoke him?”

John relaxes into Kennedy’s touch, “Yes?”

Kennedy rolls over and lies on top of John in between his legs, “You’re ridiculous.” John rests his hands on the back of his neck, “You love it.”

The brown-eyed boy shrugs and John scoffs. Kennedy leans down to place a light kiss on his lips. John’s fingers slide up to tangle in Ken’s hair. Kennedy applies more pressure. Their feet tangle together as John’s tongue slips between his lips.

John lips drag down his neck as they each try and recapture their breath. He groans as John’s teeth scrap his pulse point, “Y’know after 16 hour plane ride, I kinda figured this would be the last thing we’d be doing.”

Kennedy suddenly finds himself beneath John, who is now straddling his waist. Ken rests his hands on John’s thin hips. John smiles proud of himself for turning the tables, “Well I wasn’t the one who was teasing somebody that entire plane ride, mister.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Kennedy tells him with a smirk sitting on his lips.

His fingertips tease the skin just above the waistband of his pants and John stutters his response, “S-s-sure.”

Kennedy pulls him down for a long kiss as he busies himself tugging at the Lost Boys shirt John is wearing. John’s hands are quickly unbuttoning the plaid shirt Kennedy stole the week before as their lips work in unison.

Finally, the two are making up for the weeks of just chaste stolen kisses and touches that tour confines them to. Kennedy pulls the black beanie off John’s head entwining his fingers in his sandy brown locks.

John rocks his hips into Kennedy following with a low moan. Kennedy pulls away slightly, “In reference to earlier I do love your ridiculous ways and most of all you.”

His hands pull John’s hips seeking more friction and John sighs in please. Kennedy continues, “And even though I’ve not been away from you, tour really reminds me how much I just want to kiss you all the time and not care who sees. All I need is you.”

John smiles and captures Kennedy’s lips, “When did you become so poetic?”

Kennedy’s fingers trace over the numerous tattoos on John’s body, “This hot lead singer I’ve been sleeping with thinks he’s a poet. He must be rubbing off on me.”

John tugs at Kennedy’s belt, “I’ll show you rubbing off.”

--

Kennedy collapses next to John who is trying to catch his breath. He pulls John into his side and John presses a kiss to his sweaty shoulder, “That was worth the wait.”

He chuckles and John laces their fingers together. Ken traces the shell of John’s ear, “What were you doing on this side of town anyways? Not that I mind the outcome.”

John laughs, “My mom wanted me to invite you for dinner. She knew that Garrett was out with his girlfriend so she figured that we’d want to come and have a family dinner, I guess.”

He traces the tattoo on the inside of Kennedy’s wrist and Kennedy presses a kiss to the top of his boyfriend’s head, “So basically your mom gave you a reason to drive over and seduce me?”

“I don’t see you complaining.” John quips back.

Kennedy’s fingers trail down the middle of John’s spine, “Whatever, O’Callaghan. You’re just lucky I love you.”

John looks up at his boyfriend with a cheeky grin, “I love you too, Brock.”
♠ ♠ ♠
My first ever slash! Yay! I really love this couple and I contemplated writing about them for a long time and I finally did. I don't think it's all that great but yeah have it. Comment/Recommend. Tell me what you thought. :)

-Shelby

P.S. What should their couple name be? Kehn? Jennedy? Bro'Callaghan? Hahaha