Bleach Fan Fiction Collection 1

Princess Of Hell

“Ichigo!! You should have kept that mask on! I love bad boys…so full of evil…”
Her feet bang on the side of the lave pit, digging into the eye of the skull as. She giggles and smiles as she talks
“Kokuto...he was always there for me…always lending me his undying love…Shuren on the other hand played hard to get! Once I got him tho, it was such a wild party! Hehe!”
Princess Lizzy trots around the ring of the lava pit, the tip of her toes chipping off slices of rocks.
“Lizzy shut up, you know I killed him right?” Kokuto yells to her
“Aww really?”
She sucks on her lower lip and a sadness grows in her eyes
“Why did you have to kill him? He was so much fun!”
Kokuto slams Ichigo’s head into the ground, stomping on it over and over again
“Come on Ichigo, use that mask of yours!! Its my favorite!!” Lizzy cheers on for him
The hollowfication mask appears on his face, as Ichigo tries to pull it back his eyes blacken and his pupils turn yellow, the isles a black dot. His orange hair grows long as he tries to repel. Lizzy jumps up and down, clapping and smiling
“Wow for once a guy listened to me!! I like him!!”
“More then me? Your ever loving Kokuto?”
“Yes Look at him, he’s so…..oohhh it gets me excited!!!”
Ichigo grabs Lizzy and emerges from the hell gates. Still in hallowfication mod he flash steps his way to his home. Back in hell Kokuto sends out a stress single.
“Someone has stolen Princess Lizzy!!! He is in the real world, everyone is required to break the chain and look for her, it is our first priority to get back the Princess!!!”
Lizzy is thrown on the bed, Ichigo’s hollow mask fall to the ground, along with himself as well, he breathes heavily. Lizzy rolls on the bed
“Wow…you can only hold if for so long…I cant believe you took me to the world of the living”
Ichigo grabs his chest and a chain from hell appears
“Lizzy…you have the ability to cut chains…right?”
She smiles as Ichigo pulls the chain attached to his chest
“Yes I do, you wouldn’t have brang me here to cut of your sister Yuzu’s chain would you?”
“Yes…please do it”
“And you want your chain off as well huh?”
“Yes…”
“What do I get out of it?”
“Whatever you want!!! Just save my sister!!!” he cries
Lizzy thinks about it for a second
“Even you?”
“What?!?!”
“If I save both you and your sister, and all your friends knowing you want me to, and seeing that I can have ANYTHING I want you!!! And to stay here!! With you!”
She grins and crosses her legs, Ichigo looks up at her stunned
“Why would you want-”
“Its simple, I like you Ichigo, I think your so….exciting!! And I want you, to watch everything you do, be apart of your exciting life!!!! That’s what I want! And your gonna give it to me”
“but-”
Lizzy gets up and sits on the open window
“Or I could always not save your friends, your sister, and yourself, call my Kokuto and wait till Shuren reincarnates and have them come and kill everyone, but you would want that now would you?”
Ichigo shutters and shakes. His eyes widen with fear and anguish
“Fine….”
Lizzy runs up and hugs him,
“Take me to everyone, now, we don’t have much time before they are gone for good hehe!!!”
She snaps of Yuzu’s chain, then Rukias, Renji’s, and finally Ishida. They all awake in pain, loss of breathe, but perfectly fine.
“Now yours”
She grabs Ichigo’s chain and yanks it off, resting her hands on his chest and laying a light kiss on it.
“Thank you….Lizzy” Ichigo says. Inoue stands a little stunned to the side. Her healing was nothing, didn’t even help at all. So of course she stood there tearful.
“Eh, Orihime, whats wrong?”
“Its just…I didn’t do anything to help…”
“Quiet! Your voice annoys me to no end!!” Lizzy snaps at her
Ichigo looks back at Lizzy. Rukia pulls Ichigo to her.
“Ichigo! What do you think your doing with her?!?! Shes the Princess of hell!! Why is she here?!”
“To save all your asses!!!” Lizzy shouts behind them
“I had to Rukia, If I hadn’t you would have all died and been sent to hell forever……I couldn’t let that happen to my friends”
“You fool, how did you get her to help us?”
Lizzy ran up to Ichigo’s back and hugged him, kissing him on the neck
“I had to give her something”
“What did you give her”
Lizzy kisses Ichigo on the cheek, wrapping her warms around his neck and hanging on him, swinging around his shoulders.
“He gave me, him!”
Everyone gasps
“Excuse me?!?!”
“I told Ichigo If I cut your chains and saved your lives I could have him. Ichigo belongs to me forever, as my love, my slave, my servant, my butler…but mostly…my love, maybe my husband one day!”
Ichigo’s eye’s lower, showing a sadness yet a grin
“Ichigo what were you thinking?!?! You cant sell yourself to a snot nose princess!!” Rukia yell at him
Lizzy steps in front of Ichigo and throws Rukia ageist the wall.
“Rukia!!” Ichigo and a few others yell
Ichigo tries to grab her.
“You don’t move unless I allow you to!!! You belong to me, and If I have to go slave mode on you I will, I already feel as if I cant trust you Ichi…I’m gonna have to keep you on a leash if you keep this up”
She grins and giggles, dragging her fingers around Ichigo’s neck.
“Why did you want him? Why do you want him to be yours forever?!?”
“Because…”
She lifts up his chin as he twitches
“He makes me so excited….” She moans a bit as she speaks it.
Everyone looks at her
“The taste of his blood on the tip of my tongue sends shivers down my spine…”
She runs her hands down his arm, softly and presses on his arm gently with her nails. He stands not moving
“The howls of his hollow form makes my ear rattle…”
She licks his cheek and kisses it, seductively looking into his eyes as she runs her hands down his open chest.
“And his power…oohhh that power and strength gives me this tingling feeling all over my body, absolutely love it…and it makes him so...very…very…sexy”
She grabs onto his neck and kisses him on the lips.
“Mmmm…ah….so…tasty”
She drags Ichigo to the door
‘Where are you heading to?”
Renji asks
“Where ever she’s planning on taking me”
“I cant believe you sold yourself like a slut to a slut”
Lizzy looks at Renji and lets go of Ichigo. She grabs Renji by the chest and claws down it, making him bleed. Everyone runs after her.
“Ichigo make sure they don’t touch me!”
He looks at her
“But…”
“Ichigo now! Or else!”
He runs and holds everyone back. She digs her fingers deep into his chest. Renji howls in pain. Unable to move due to the restraints. She chops on his nose and covers his mouth.
“Call me a slut again…and ill send you all to hell in a flash! Then Ill have you hole god damn world eaten by my monsters and demons!!! Now says your sorry”
He mumbles trying to breathe
“I can hear you!”
He mumbles louder
“What was that??”
“Imsorry!!!!!!”
She releases him and licks his blood off her fingers. She sticks her middle finger in Ichigo’s mouth, forcing him to lick it off.
“Not as good as yours…”
“…….”
“Don’t you think?”
“…yes….”
She drags him out again, Ichigo takes her back home and drops her on the bed. He opens his closet and lays a blanket and pillow down for her. He picks her up and lays her down.
“Why am I sleeping in here?”
“Because if my dad and sisters see you Ill be screwed!! Please just until I can find somewhere else to put you”
“fine…”
She grabs Ichigo and kisses him, for a very long time. She hugs him and licks his lips with her tongue.
“What do you think of me? My kissing, my body?”
“Uhh….I don’t know…good?”
“Whats wrong with you it like you’ve never kissed a…you haven’t had your first kiss….have you?”
Ichigo hangs his head. He nods slightly. Lizzy grabs his hands and pulls him close.
“Then lets start over and Ill give you a real one sooner or later”
He smiles a tiny bit and Lizzy lays down. Later into the night, Ichigo lays in his bed staring at the celling.
“Lizzy…Jesus what am I going to do…was giving up myself really…really a good idea? Yes it was…I saved my friends and my family…well and myself…this is so hard, how am I going to deal with it all, what if my dad finds out? What if he makes her leave? What will she do???” he thinks to himself
He rolls over and slams his fist into the pillow. A few tears roll off his face. A loud thud hits onto the bed, warm legs curl up to his back and Lizzy wraps her arms around his neck.
“L-L-Lizzy what are you doing?!”
“I don’t like sleeping in there, its dark and cold”
“Last time I checked hell is dark and cold to”
She rolls her eyes and rubs her face on his back. Trying to get as close to him as possible.
“I just didn’t like it. Your warm”
She snuggles her body closer and closer to him
“You to…”
“Ichigo I like it here…”
Ichigo smiles from the other side of the pillow. Ichigo turns on his back, Lizzy climbs up and rests her head on his chest. He holds her hand and pets her head.
“I would hope so…I wouldn’t want you mad or anything…”
“I like you to…Shuren…Kokuto…Ichigo…such a long list…but so far you’re the best…”
“Thanks I guess…hey if you leave me then what happens to us all again?”
“Nothing. You and your family and friends are safe, I told you that didn’t I?”
“I don’t remember…that’s a good thing….”
“Ill never be bored with you…your so much fun to play with Ichigo”
Asleep…………………
Ichigo wakes up, Lizzy hasn’t moved a inch from when she set her head on his chest. She looked so peaceful sleeping like that Ichigo thinks.
“So…who is she?”
Ichigo sits up abruptly. Shocked. Lizzy pats his head and rolls into his side.
“Go back to sleep…I’m still tired….”
She falls back asleep. Ichigo’s dad stands in the door way. Looking from his point of view, his son is in bed with a girl, shes wearing a bra as far as he can tell and his son is shirtless, whats under the covers…only his mind could think of the possibilities
“Dad…she’s…”
“Ichigo…really? I would have at leased hope that you’d make her leave before morning”
“No dad that’s not it!!”
“Son, I was a kid to once your age, I did this stuff all the time. Almost everyday.”
Ichigo rolls his eyes, “god dad…” he says under his breathe
“I leave for one night and you bring over a girl the minute I’m gone? Did you think I would be here later on today?”
Lizzy rolls on top of Ichigo, she arches her back and sits up, facing him.
“God you really didn’t want me to sleep did you?” she yawns
Lizzy grabs Ichigo and kisses him on the cheek. His dad shakes his head
“Why hello there, see you spent a night with my son”
She turns around and gasps
“Jesus almost gave me a heart attack!!! Hey Ichigo, is that your daddy?”
He grows red in the face and tries to push her off, she holds on tighter and kisses his neck.
“Yes….”
“Hello and good morning to you Mr. Kourisake. Let me go get ready, hate it when people see me not made up!!”
she jumps off Ichigo and skips to his bathroom, Ichigo stands up and leans over the bed. Throwing on cloths and walking past his dad on the way out.
“You and me will be talking about her after she leaves” he scolds
“Yes…”
Sitting at the table Lizzy comes down, dressed in a black and pink plaid short skirt, a very short skirt and a black tied up top. Showing off her belly button and most of her stomach, both sides of her breasts pop out from the shirt. Ichigo, his father, and both sister’s drop there mouths. His father drools and so dose Ichigo.
“Lizzy-”
She flips her bright and feathery pink hair. The golden shimmer shines threw the window’s sun light.
“Stop calling me that would you? Call me by whatever you want, not Lizzy.”
Ichigo’s sisters pull out a chair for her.
“You look like your doing well Yuzu”
She smiles at her
“What happened?”
Ichigo looks at his sisters. They smile at him, telling him threw there eyes that everything would be ok.
“She was a little sick, Yuzu was, Lizzy-”
“you don’t have to call me that…” she sings
“Ugh…anyways she is a really good medic and….I don’t know the hole thing but she mad Yuzu all better”
“Never felt this good in my hole life, really!!!”
Everyone smiles.
“I hope you don’t mind Mr. Kourisake, but I asked to stay the night, see…my house burnt down a few years back, my parents…bless them….died in that fire. I was at a sleep over…came home and…and…”
Lizzy starts to shed a few tears. Dabbing her eyes with the napkin. Ichigo’s father and sisters begin to cry.
“I’ve been on my own…living in a foster home and now I hate it there!! I begged him to let me stay, just to get away from that horrible place There’s not food, its so cold and dark…All I ever wanted was…was…my family back…”
She grabs Ichigo by the neck and he hugs her tightly. Ichigo rubs her back and sighs.
“Don’t cry Princess…please don’t…its ok its ok…..”
Everyone breaks down in tears. Ichigo’s dad flooding the room with them.
“Oh god Ichigo I’m sorry!!! I didn’t think she had such a sad story!!! Ahhhh!!!! Stay here with us!!!”
Ichigo’s father cries.

Ichigo’s POV

Oh god…I cant believe they fall for this!! I have to admit she’s a good liar. Not always a good think, let me rephrase that, she’s a good story teller. We finish eating and head to school. She clings to me the hole time.
“Hey Ichigoooo….”
Kego is cut off, everyone drops there mouths at the sight of Lizzy. At first I didn’t get it until I remembered how she walked out this morning. A sexual art work. She still was clinging to my arm and smiling. She had a pretty smile If I must say so myself. Kego comes running up to me and pulls me aside.
“Ichigo!!!! Who is that?!?!?!”
Lizzy comes back over and wraps her arms around my back, her hands slowly creeping down my shirt and into my pants. I stiffen up at the feeling,
“I’m his girlfriend”
I turn my head and she smiles at me. I shiver when he hands stroke my groin. She whisper’s in my ear
“And I’m so happy to be your…..girlfriend”
“Why are you doing this all?!?”
“Well…what do you think they will say if I’m trying to have fun with you and were not dating?”
I sigh, she is right. But…her hands don’t stop.
“Ok Liz…Princess…class is starting soon…”
She rubs harder and harder. I push her to the wall, holding her in place. Kego and the rest look at me in surprise. I nibble on her lower lip.
“Ichigo…I’m sorry-”
“Don’t be…lets get threw school…you can play with me later, preferably in private where I could be more….open”
She grins and takes her hands out. Untucking my shirt. She un buttons a few on my shirt.
“Leave it this way…it complaments my outfit”
She giggles and I take her back to our seats. Rukia and Renji are there to. I’m surprised they would be here, Chad, Isihda, and Inoue all look at us.
“Ichigo what are you doing with her still?” Rukia asks
“Ichigo agreed to be my boyfriend!”
“He had to!!!”
“Actually I wanted to Rukia. Look at her…I love her”
She blushes and holds my hand. I know if I make her mad or sad she’s gonna take them all back. But I really don’t care right now. Its like she casts a spell on me, I like her a lot, not just because she wants me to, I could act like it but…I really mean it.

3rd Person POV

School is over in a flash. Princess Lizzy holding onto Ichigo the whole time. They looks happy, really happy. Rukia, Renji, Inoue, Isihda, and Chad all despise her. Knowing something’s wrong and she might betray them. She doesn’t trust her, Rukia really doesn’t. after school Rukia and Renji wait with there swords drawn. Lizzy stands in front of them. Alone.
“Were not letting you keep Ichigo.” Rukia says
“What are you gonna do about it?”
“Were going to kill you” Renji says.
She grin, bearing her sharp pointed teeth. She pull out two long knifes.
“You have weapons to? I would have never guessed, where have you been hiding them? Up your slutty cunt?”
“Wouldn’t you like to know”
She snicker and grin. Lizzy fling the swords at them, slicing Rukia and Renji in the face. He second blow slices a thin cut on both there necks, they begin to bleed percussively. Rukia and Renji both grab there necks, Lizzy slams both of her hands into there chests and claws down with the blades. They both scream in pain and terror.
“Princess!!!”

Princess Lizzy POV

I turn my head to see Ichigo standing on the roof in full banki, his black sword makes me drool as his powerful spiritual presser sends shivers and tingles up and down my body. He hops down and grabs me, pushing me behind him
“What do you think you guys are doing attacking her?!?!”
“Ichigo….we…wont…let…...her….ruin….your…..life”
Rukia chokes, holding onto her neck, trying to stop the bleeding. I grab Ichigo by the waist and snuggle my face into his warm back. God he’s so amazing…was he saving me out of our deal, or was he saving me out of wanting to? I could have handled this myself and he was in class…not even paying attention to where I was. Then again I told him I was gonna go home to go grab something. I knew they were gonna be here to stop me. Ichigo’s class is on the other side of the school, all the way down the the other end to! He must have…wanted something I guess…
“Shes not!!”
“Ichigo look at yourself!! Your protecting the enemy!!!”
“Shes not the enemy anymore!! She saved you guys and my sisters and me!!!”
“We know that but keeping you as a slave and forcing you to be her boyfriend!! Stop Ichigo!! Let us kill her!!” Renji howls at us.
Ichigo grabs my hand. He kisses me on the head making me blush.
“I want to be her boyfriend, I’m not her slave, and I think even if I was I don’t mind!!! I like her ok!?!? Leave me alone!! Leave her alone or we will all die!!!”
I smile a bit and hold his hand. I rub his palms with my thumbs.
“Do you mean that Ichigo??!?!” Rukia, Renji and I ask, all a little shocked
“Yes I do. I don’t mind at all. I like having Princess here with me, not just because I ‘have to’ but because I want to. I don’t know why but you’re a witch Princess.”
“WHAT!?!?!” I growl at him
“In a good way! You cast a spell on me…making me love you every second we are together! Every time you leave it hurts a bit and I miss you a lot. I grow more and more interested in you, you get so pretty and so cute every minute we stay with each other. And you feel so good…you know…feeling me up…I love you Princess”
I grab Ichigo and wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. I suck and lick his neck. Rukia frowns. And Renji grinds his teeth
“How could you Ichigo?”
“Its not hard to fall in love with someone. You should try it out once in a while. Now leave and I never want to see you hurt her again”
He grabs my chin and kisses my nose
“They didn’t hurt you now, did they?”
“No….I’m all better now that I have you…for real”
He carries me home in his arms. His father and sisters aren’t home. A post-it note on the fridge reads…
“Went out to dinner, be back in a bit” Ichigo reads it.
“So we are alone?”
“Yep”
I rub my hands around his neck and he rests his on my thighs, swinging me a little bit. He looks in my eyes and grins just as I do.
“We could do whatever we want…”
“Yep”
“And no one could stop us?”

Ichigo’s POV

Lizzy fumbles her hands over my belt buckle and un does it.
“Yep”
“Or even hear us?”
She pulls down the zipper and I untie her shirt. Moving her skirt down as she moves her hips around and around in circles.
“Yep…”
I moan a bit as she rubs my groin from outside my boxer’s. I pull off my shirt and pull hers off to. She rubs her breasts on my chest and I pull her closer to me, my pants dropping and her skirt falling to the ground as well. She steps out of it in her high heels.
“I’ve been waiting forever…”
“Its only been two days”
“Hehe…don’t you mean two years? When your with me, time flys, when yourr in hell, what you thought was a three day trip…was two years Ichigo. The two days you think I’ve been here…just under a few months…I have been waiting forever”
She grabs my hand and walks me up the stairs. She lays on the bed and rubs in between her legs. The sight makes me drool from the mouth and another place…two years huh? Weird…I don’t feel older or anything…but look at her, so sexy…so hot…her pink hair sprawled on the bed, her tiny naked body laying there with a seductive look in her eyes, begging me to come to her. Her mouth, a open grin of pleasure as she quietly moans and digs her fingers deeper and deeper into her little clit.
“Jesus Christ…”
She giggles and licks off her fingers
“Wanna taste? Its really really good”
I come to the bed and lay on top of her, I take her hand and move it in and out of her cute wet hole. She groans and moans
“…Ahhhh…..ahh….ahh…ah ah ah ah! Your….so ah! Good at this!!!!”
“Thank you, ive never done it before”
“Hold on a minute.”
She pulls me to her face and kisses me softly on the lips.
“What-”
“You need a first kiss before you can do anything, and before you can do me”
We smile and the night howls on.
My hands run up her wet and warm legs. I wasn’t done with her yet, the feeling was to good…it tasted so sweet…
“Ichigo…”
She grabs the sheets and winces in pain. Letting out gasps and trying to breathe.
“Ichi-!!!”
She bites the pillow and I lust for more. I go harder and deeper, slower so she could…’enjoy’ it.”
“Like that sweetie?”
“fuucckk…take..it…”
“who would have known the princess of hell cant handle a simple man?”
“Fuck….you…”
“Haha! Who know, you might be pregnant by the morning”
“The it will happen like I hoped”
“Hmm?”
I roll over and pull her to me, licking her small nipples.
“We had sex…now we have to get married! You didn’t know this?”
I gulp down hard. Sweat rolls up all over my body, I shiver and shake
“Hehehe! Ichigo…”
She drags her nails down my chest
“Yes…?”
“Cold feet? Hehehe!! Don’t worry, you’ll get over it!!”
She kisses me and we lay in bed. The Princess Of Hell and me, I’m nothing important. But still….she picked me…
“So I would be the King of hell?”
“PPPFFFF! Your label would be King but the QUEEN has all the power Hehehe!!”