Status: i will update as much as i can

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Doll Face turns 21

"Happy birthday!" screamed my roommate and closest friend Billy.
She jumped on my bed and instantly woke me up with her morning cheeriness. Yes her name was Billy, lets get over it. She pulled out a flask from her back pocket and handed it to me.
"the hell?" I asked, "its 10 in the morning!"
"shut up Kristi, its not every day you turn 21!"
"I know, I know, you're right" I took a huge swig.
"Doesn’t matter, I'm taken you clubbin' tonight!" she squealed.
It was a long day as I waited to go out tonight. I worked at a little dinner around campus. It was easy until horny business men would come in at lunchtime. At about 2 my ass would feel like a pin cushion. But the revealing outfit definitely earned me more tips.
The second Billy and I got out of the restaurant we pulled out our pony tails, which was a requirement where we worked. Billy's blonde hair fell down in locks and waves while my hair was like a sleek sheet that fell to my back. We walked to our apartment and instantly started getting ready. I went with cutoff jean shorts and a tank top while Billy managed to squeeze herself into this really small dress. It was pink and black with no straps. Billy taught me how to do smoky eyes, which I never needed up until now. A vibrant shade of lipstick and a sprits of perfume later we were ready.
*****
When we made it to the club the bouncer let us in with ease. We got in and the music was making the floors shake. The DJ could definitely work a crowd. This was going to be an awesome night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mike will be introduced in the next chapter