Status: i will update as much as i can

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Who Was That?

Billy opened the door to our apartment, slowly. When we were inside she turned to me.
"tada!" Billy said.
"there's your room," she pointed to the door on the left, "and you remember what a kitchen looks like, right?"
She turned towards the kitchen.
"okay and there's the bathroom," she pointed to a door, "and there's my room," she pointed to a door to the right of the bathroom, "lastly here's the main room," Billy sat down on our couch that faced a TV.
It wasn't a lot but it was for an apartment.
*****
I had a couple days off to hang around the apartment, watch TV, and sit there while Billy showed me fruit and asked if I knew what it was called.
"apple," I replied to Billy, "and banana."
There was a knock at the door.
"I got it Billy."
I opened the door to a very tall guy standing there with a hopeful look in his eye.
He talked incredibly fast, "I'm so glad you're okay, they released me from the hospital yesterday but I had to go to my parents and Vic and they wanted to spend time with me to be happy I was alive."
He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a kiss. He kissed me hard on the mouth with amazing passion.
"what the hell are you doing!?" I yelled and pushed him away.
"w-what?" he said with a broken and confused look.
"who are you?... Get out!" I shoved I'm out the door, slammed it, and locked both locks.
I turned back to Billy, her face was in pure shock. She dropped her coffee and it splattered all over the floor.