Status: i will update as much as i can

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Take Another Shot

About 10 days later after returning to work and trying to remember what goes on a BLT (don’t laugh) Billy deemed me fit to enter the real world again. So being Billy she took me clubbing.
We walked into the club and the bass made the ground shake. Billy and I sat down at the bar.
"two Fuzzy Navels," I said to the bartender.
"you're certainly remembering the important stuff," Billy laughed.
The bartender returned moments later with our drinks. Billy downed hers and I took my time with mine, thinking of this whole scene as familiar.
"you gonna be okay?" Billy asked, attempting to go to the dance floor.
I nodded.
"Kay" she said and walked into the throng of people.
I kept my watch for creepy guys, remembering the last time I was here. I looked to my right and to my left. No creepy guys. To the right was a couple making out. Classy. And to the left of me there was a guy ordering two more shots. He looked like he didn’t need them, though. There were shot glasses littered around him. He had his face in is hands. When the shots came he downed the first one and was about to down the next.
"hey, I think you've had enough," I said putting a hand on his tattooed arm.
"why the hell should i-" he looked up and over to me.
His eyes grew wide. He dropped his shot glass and it shattered on the floor.