Status: i will update as much as i can

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

His Signature Move

Kristi's POV
Should I call him? It only been like 12 hours since the bar last night. Such an odd first impression. Why couldn’t I get him out of my mind? I had begun pacing back and forth. Just then my hip hit the counter. Oh fuck! Why did that hurt so much!?
I pulled my shirt up a little and my pants down a little to look at my hip. I had a tattoo!? Billy must not know about this yet. I kept looking at it. Was it an autograph? From who?
I kept staring at it trying to decipher the name.
Billy walked in. she looked at the tattoo.
"whoa I didn’t know you had a tattoo."
"neither did I."
*****
Billy's POV
Shit. That was mike's signature. Being the huge PTV fan I was and remembering it from Kristi's chest that night it was easy to know that was Mike's signature tattooed on my friend. Did he make her get that? Ugh I cant stand this.
"do you know what this is?" Kristi asked.
"well I didn’t know about it, but ill assume since you're a huge fan of PTV you got their drummer's signature tattooed on your hip," there was some truth in there.
"I'm a fan of what?"
"Pierce The Veil," I walked over to our little radio and plugged in my iPod. I started playing her old favorite song.
Yeah Boy and Doll Face.