Status: i will update as much as i can

Yeah Boy and Doll Face

Smeared

I told Billy the entire story, plus the creepy bar guy.
I looked at the picture of my chest on my phone and saw something… interesting. On my autographed breast Mike had drawn a heart over where mine was. He probably did that to everybody.
"Well, the night is still young," Billy started, "I doubt we're going to meet any more celebrities, but we can still have a great time!"
We left the bathroom and headed towards the dance floor. The rest was a blurred night filled with colorful drinks, ear popping music, and, of course, grinding.
Even with high expectations, I didn’t see Mike again that night.
****
I woke up the next morning in my bed, covers tossed everywhere, and my autograph smeared. I walked out of my bedroom to find Billy walking a guy out of the front door of our apartment only wearing a blanket. The second the guy was gone she slammed the door and threw away a small piece of paper.
"was that his number?" I asked.
"don’t even worry about it," Billy waved her hand, "are you glad you took a picture?"
"ya," I looked down at my chest, "do you think he'll call?"
"he'd be crazy not to"
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 my subscribers!