Status: Alive.

White Lies

010

*3 days later*

Harry decided it was time to get this bet back into gear. He flipped out his phone and texted Adalynn.

Hi love x

Hi
 

How are you? X

Cut the crap, what do you want curly?


Woah just trying to be polite. 

When are you ever polite?


What did we say about judging love?

That we shouldn't. Blah, blah, blah.


Anyway there's this fairground open tonight. I'm bored, so I was wondering if you would come with me?

Ah so you invited me because your bored. Call me crazy curly but I'm going to have to decline that amazing offer.


No I didn't mean it like that!

Oh I'm sure you did...


Please?

remember what i said: Don't beg. It's a turn off.


Your just so hard to impress! 

So now you want to impress me? Just go with another girl, I'm sure I'm one in a VERY long list of girls.


You're not. Please. 

Will you shut up if I say yes?


Yep you in?

Okay.


I'll pick you up at seven? Send me your address. 

Meet me at the rouge cafe. It's near to where I live. I don't want you knowing where I live.


Oooh burn;) and sure. X 

Okay.


See you later then. 

Yep


Can't wait!:)

Shut up curly.
 

Sorry. 

Harry smiled to himself, he didn't know if Zayn had anything planned with her, but he was pretty sure he was one up on him. He thought alot about what to do tonight. Finally deciding on using his charm, get her to laugh alot and then hopefully she wouldn't be able to resist him.

****

Adalynn was unsure of why she agreed to going to the fairground with Harry. But then she was unsure about why she gave him his number. Or why she even danced with him. She was pretty confused about everything. Harry was charming, attractive and sweet. But she knew men like that. And she didnt want to get involved with him. But something about him intrigued her which is why she couldn't say no. Regardless of what she thought. God she was confused.. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn.
FILLER ALERT.
Anyways I won't be able to update after this til Wednesday or something like that because I'm going out to parties and shizz.

I know I said something major happens. That is in 2 chapters!:)

Please comment:)
Zayn or Harry?

Oh and add me on mibba pleaseeeeee?