Status: Alive.

White Lies

011

Adalynn had no idea what to wear. Frankly she was confused to why she cared. But she did. For some reason that was beyond her. Frankie wanted to her to wear short shorts and a crop top but she refused. She didn't want to come across as a slut. So she settled on a pair of light brown jeans and a low cut top so you could see plenty of cleavage. She may not like Harry but she sure as hell wanted him jealous. She grabbed a Cardigan to go with it aswell just incase she got cold. She applied her make up naturally and fixed her hair. Making it messy but attractive. She checked the time, it was five past seven. She cursed and grabbed a pair of converses, slipped them on and ran down the street. 

****

Harry waited outside the rouge cafe just as Adalynn had asked. He was beginning to wonder if she would ever turn up. Or wether she was just standing him up. 
"No-one stands Harry styles up." he thought furiously. 
A couple of minutes later she walked round the corner, he quickly got out of the car, walked up to her and embraced her. 

Once she realised what was happening she pulled away quickly. She walked over to the car as he opened the door to her. And shut it behind her in one fluid motion making her feel like a princess. 

"Your being quite the gentlemen tonight," she complimented. 

"kind of you to notice." he chuckled. 

"So why exactly are we going to a fair?" she teased. 

"C'mon who doesn't like fairs? It's got rollercoasters, games," he stopped talking as Adalynns face had dropped and had gone very pale.

"Adalynn are you okay?" 

"Brilliant," she mumbled facing away from him. 

"Love wassup?" 

"I just hate rollercoasters. I just can't go on them okay?" She admitted. 

"Aww I would never let anything bad happen at you," he cooed. 

"Bit corny curly," she laughed. 

"Just trying to make you feel better love," He said, his eyes wandering to her chest for a split second. She looked brilliant. 
She could pull of the simplest of outfits.

"Eyes on the road Curly," she chuckled yet again, noticing his eyes lingering on her chest.

"Your just so distracting love," he winked turning his head to her again. 

"HARRY!" She screamed noticing he was swerving into another lane with oncoming traffic rapidly getting closer to the car. He quickly swerved avoiding hitting a White van that had just flown by. 

"Sorry," he mumbled. 

They drove in silence until they finally reached the fair. 

****

"After you m'lady," Harry smiled broadly offering his hand out to Adalynn. Who quickly grabbed it and jumped out the car.

She followed Harry into the fair, there was mostly kids or teenagers there though. He pulled up his goodie as to not draw attention to himself. 

"Awwwh that is the cutest," Adalynn exclaimed pointing towards a furry cuddly toy. But shrugged and walked away. 

"Where are you going missy?!" Harry said grabbing hold of her wrist. 

"I'd like a go please!" He smiled weakly at the guy stood at the stall. 

"Really?" he said looking uninterested.

"Yeah,"

"Get over a hundred you win." he stated simply and slid three darts towards Harry. 

Harry took them smiling. He squinted and threw the first one which landed on double twenty. He took the second, aimed and threw. It hit one. 

"Dammit," Harry muttered.

He took the third reluctantly. Threw it and landed on triple twenty. 

"OHMYGODHARREH." Adalynn shrieked. Jumping and throwing her arms around him. The man passed the toy over to Harry who gave it to Adalynn. 

"Thankyou." She smiled.

"Anytime love, now I know what we have to do okay? Trust me?" Harry said.

"I dunno? Why should I trust you?" She playfully fought back.

"Stop being so stubborn babe. C'mon," he said taking her hand, entwining their fingers. She hesitated. But didn't pull back or push him away. The male attention was nice. Regardless whether she liked him or not. She was finally starting to see where Frankie was coming from. 

He pulled her into a queue. They waited a fee minutes before they were at the front. 

"Harry what is this?" Adalynn said confused. 

"You'll see." he stated simply. But there was a certain glint in his eye that no-one could miss. As it came into sight what they were doing Adalynn started backing away quickly.

"NO HARRY NO! I CAN'T! I WON'T!" She shouted causing a scene. 

"Love your in safe hands. I'll be here every step of the way. I would never let anything bad happen to you. Never." He said seriously. 

She climbed into the rollercoaster seat.

"I hate you curly." She mumbled before the bar slowly slid down into place. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo!:) so next chapter is when it kicks off.

I know I said I wouldn't be able to update til later on in the week BUT I hot home earlier and got bored:)! So I wrote and uploaded.

Please comment for who you want to get Adalynn.
Or wether none of them should;)
Because I had this all planned out but it could change.
So COMMENT what you want to happen and I'll do my best;)