Status: Alive.

White Lies

014

Adalynn ran around the house in a rush, trying to tidy up the mess that was her house. She quickly through on a vest top and trackies. She applied some last minute eyeliner and foundation before the doorbell went, she slowly unlocked the door and there've stood. Zayn Malik. In a varsity jacket and chinos. He stepped into her house without asking permission. 

"Yes you may come in." Adalynn retorted her voice filled with sarcasm. 

He shook his head laughing. Before slumping onto her sofa. And pulling her onto him. She slid next to him, confused as what he was trying to do. But her legs still entangled with his. 

"So what's wrong?" he purred into her ear making her shiver. 

"Like I said. It doesn't matter." She replied. 

"Yes it does, C'mon you can tell me." 

She sighed and spilled everything. Her mum, Frankie. The whole situation and by the end a tear slowly slid down her cheek. He didn't reply, just pulled her into a warm embrace. And wiping the tear of her face. There faces inches apart once again. He leaned in towards her. Instead she leaned over towards his ear and whispered seductively .

"You're going to have to do better than that Malik." 

He frowned. 

"Tell you what! Let's not mope around here, let's go dancing!" he said overexcited.

"Fine." she chuckled. "Lemme go get changed. Wait here."

****

She finally picked out a dress. It was a long White dress with a large rip down the side, which would expose the flesh of her milky smooth leg. She picked out some heels and jewellery. She striped out of her sweats so she was in her black lace underwear.  She heard a wolf whistle coming from behind her. Her eyes widened in shock as she quickly turned around. Zayn was stood there. His eyes roaming her whole body. She grabbed the nearest blanket, covering herself up. 

"Zayn! Get out!" she screamed. 

He sighed and walked out reluctantly. She threw everything she had picked out on. She walked out of the room and into the lounge. 

"You look beautiful." Zayn said causing her to blush. 

All she could think about was how he had just saw her practically naked. Every imperfection, every flaw was full on show. She felt so humiliated. 

All he could think about was the image of her half naked. Her chest, body, thighs. She was everything a guy wanted in a girl. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Oosshhh.

FILLER ALERT. btw next chapter is going to be important..

Comment. Let me know what you think?
Team Harry. Team Zayn? Or Team noone?