Status: Alive.

White Lies

016

"Shit. What the fuck am I doing?!" Adalynn screamed into her pillow. She was torn. Between two amazing guys. 

"Adalynn?" Frankies voice filled her ears.

"Piss off." Adalynn spat. 

"Look Adalynn I'm so sorry for what I did and what I said. I honestly did not mean a word of it. You are and always will be my best friend. You're my rock and without you I don't know where I would be. Homeless probably. Who knows even dead and I've promised myself that I will treat you with more respect from now on. I really mean it. And if I don't change, feel free to kick me out." 

Adalynn didn't know wether she was being serious. She had never thought she would see the say Frankie apologised.

"Really?"

"Yes. And as for the drugs. I'm sorry that was very inconsiderate of me." 

"Good. Because I could really use and ear to give me advice right now. I'm in a pile of shite." Adalynn admitted. 

"Fill me in." Frankie said plainly. 

"Well when I was at the nightclub I met someone. Harry styles to be exact."

Frankie gasped. 

"And he took me out and really it was amazing. He was charming and he even got me to overcome a few of my fears. But then after our argument Zayn called me. He came round, saw me half naked. And took me dancing." Adalynn explained. 

"Two dates with two of the hottest guys alive. Get in there girl. Did you kiss them?" Frankie smiled.

"Yeah." Adalynn said blushing. 

"So who was better? Pick them." Frankie laughed.

"Well they were different, Harry was tender, loving and Zayn was rough and passionate. They were equal. They appealed to different sides of me." 

"Well I know you. And you will kill yourself if you string along two guys. So whoever you don't want. Introduce them to me yeah?" 

"Okay." She chuckled.

"You'll make the right decision babe. You always do!" Frankie reassured her, noticing the worried look in her eyes. 

"Thankyou." Adalynn smiled.

****

A text popped up onto Adalynns screen.

I think it's time you met the boys. Meet us at liquid again at 8 pm? 

It was from an unknown number.

Awkward.who is this?
 

Forgot you didn't have my number. I stole it of hazza. It's Zayn babe aha x 

haha:) okay. I'll be there. Can I bring a friend along?
 

Sure babe aha x 

She smiled. 

"FRANKIE! You're coming out with me tonight. To meet one direction!" 
♠ ♠ ♠
Feels like I haven't updated in a while? Sorry bout that. I've been so busy with everything.
Please give me some feedback on what you want to happen. As I have some idea as to what Is going to happen. But I want your opinion!!
So COMMENT.
team Harry or Zayn?